Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(Stationery) Attractive Notebooks (Diary)

Options
  • 26-11-2009 3:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for notebooks to be used as diary as a gift for someone. These ones would normally have images on the front and blank inside but lined (examples at http://www.chroniclebooks.com/index/?main_page=index&cPath=3_60_185&store=books&specials=&disp_order=6 this site doesn't ship to Ireland though only through wholesale outside US). I usually see them in Waterstones but really expensive. Based in Cork. Any advice appreciated or websites to buy from that are reputable. Thanks

Comments

TK Maxx have lovely Journals this time of year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Moonbaby wrote: »
    TK Maxx have lovely Journals this time of year.

Really? Didn't think they'd do stationery. Crazy question I know but the person in question is obsessed with collecting these kinda kooky, retro style journals so trying to track a few down.

tommy21 wrote: »
    Really? Didn't think they'd do stationery. Crazy question I know but the person in question is obsessed with collecting these kinda kooky, retro style journals so trying to track a few down.

They are with the books near homewares....or at least they are in Dublin.
    Have no idea how good TKMaxx is in cork.

I think it is a nice idea for a present :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Moonbaby wrote: »
    They are with the books near homewares....or at least they are in Dublin.
    Have no idea how good TKMaxx is in cork.

I think it is a nice idea for a present :)

Damn and I'm just back from Dublin too. I'll take a look at one in Cork never would even have considered it. Thanks! Any other ideas folks let me know thanks.

Advertisement