Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PUP going abck to 350?

Options
  • 19-10-2020 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭

I didnt hear the details of the PUP payment in the address just now.
    All i haerd was restoring the pup amount

does this mean itll go back to 350 a week for people that were on higher wages?
    And when can we expect this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

People on 400+ a week will get the extra 50. I assume like the last time they'll base it off 2019 earnings. No word when it goes up but I'd say next week (guess obviously)

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭wifey28

People on 400+ a week will get the extra 50. I assume like the last time they'll base it off 2019 earnings. No word when it goes up but I'd say next week (guess obviously)

Thanks!

Hubby was def over the 400 so that would be nice comming up to xmas

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭LiveRadio.ie

Guys, this is Christmas gift for everyone for Christmas. Enjoy life and thank Mr. Corona.

Economy is booming. Free money for everyone. I am trying to get as much as I can this time of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Guys, this is Christmas gift for everyone for Christmas. Enjoy life and thank Mr. Corona.

Except those who are being forced to support families on part-time wage's with little or no supports , but yet people working in retail one shift a week get a nice package to keep them well through Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Sorolla

It is only a matter of time until the government will introduce unconditional income.

• Advertisement
Advertisement