Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revolut - trying to change phone number

Options
  • 15-10-2020 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Has anyone tried to change their Revolut to new phone number? I phoned their London number today and had to abandon the call as it was taking nearly half an hour of a really poor line, apps to be downloaded and still no progress. I can't find any way of emailing or messaging Revolut directly to ask them if this can be done in any simple way. Their contact card on web page says to message them on app but I can't find a contact section on my phone app.

Any information greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭RachelsCousin

Can you log into the app?
    If you can, you can change number from within the settings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭lucalux

In my app if I go to the rightmost icon at the bottom(my initials is the icon) there's a cog/settings icon in top right corner
    Then I go to Personal Details and the phone number is there, can tap to edit it

The help button is the question mark icon beside the settings icon on that page too

Edited to say I've used the Chat feature on there plenty of times and they can be a little slow getting back to you, but they're hepful

Advertisement