Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atomic Wallet - missing ADA

Options
  • 04-10-2020 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭

I transferred over ADA to Atomic wallet a few months ago in 3 separate transactions
    All went through, ADA showed up on the wallet and its been on the balance since then

I went in this morning to the wallet and there is no balance of ADA on the wallet
    All 3 transactions are now showing as pending rather than confirmed, but all the same there is a record of 3 transactions

No record of anything going out

I've sent Atomic a message for support. Any other avenue I can take to run some checks on what has happened?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Update:
    Due to the recent Shelley upgrade, the format of the ADA addresses has been changed automatically. You need to manually claim your balance from the old address to a new address to be able to see your balance.

Sorted

Advertisement