Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sub-contractor registration and myAccount

Options
  • 13-05-2021 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

I was offered a workplace in construction but told to register as self employed sub-contractor via myAccount. I think I've done this a few days ago but haven't received any response from revenue yet. Today I wanted to check if there's anything in myAccount and logged in to find out that there's no "Tax Registrations" option on "Manage My Record" card anymore. Is this because I haven't received reply from revenue on my registration or is it a bug?

Edit: Apparently it takes time for any change to take place on myAccount. Why is there no information on this on revenue or citizensinformation website? Would this not reduce the load of enquiries for revenue? Or am I just too dumb?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 BPPM

If you are registering for Income Tax (IT) only, you can access the service in myAccount through ‘Manage My Record’ and ‘Tax Registrations’.

If you access the service using Revenue Online Service (ROS) you can register for:

IT
    Employer Pay As You Earn (PAYE)
    Environmental Levy
    Value Added Tax (VAT)
    Relevant Contracts Tax (RCT).
    Note

If you are registered for myAccount, it is possible to access a faster ‘Register for ROS’ option. This is for new ROS customers and is on the ‘Manage My Record’ card in myAccount.

Advertisement