Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to get kitchen wrapped

Options
  • 08-05-2021 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone.. looking for recommendations on companies that wrap kitchens..so far have only found one on Facebook.
    Has anyone any experience in having their kitchen done?
    Our kitchen is 12 yrs old in black gloss and is looking a bit tired/outdated. Changing the doors really isn't an option as the price would be huge as there is approx 50 doors and panels to be done

Thanks a million

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭chiefwiggum

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭dok_golf

Wrap will fail eventually imo. Respray?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

Are you looking to change the colour? You're always better off repainting (strip, sand, paint, sand, repaint etc). It's a lot of work, especially if you're new to it.

I do it for a living (repainting cupboards, doors, fireplaces, stair rails etc), I can give some advice by PM if you want.

dok_golf wrote: »
    Wrap will fail eventually imo. Respray?

Wrapping seems to stand up well by all accounts . More options with wrapping than painting.

Are you looking to change the colour? You're always better off repainting (strip, sand, paint, sand, repaint etc). It's a lot of work, especially if you're new to it.

I do it for a living (repainting cupboards, doors, fireplaces, stair rails etc), I can give some advice by PM if you want.

Thanks for the offer..very good of you.. I'm a former painter and decorator by trade but don't fancy painting it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Some_randomer

Did you get the wrapping done in the end or come up with another solution

Advertisement