Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incognito 2021

Options
  • 22-04-2021 5:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Spent the evening enjoying the artwork. Have a few items on my wish list and credit card details submitted. Will be working while this is kicking off so fingers crossed I'll get something nice. Anyone else following Incognito this year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,806 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I had a look the other day.

There are some nice pieces but for me nothing hit me with a "wow" . Previous years I'd have 3-5 pieces picked out. It's a shame as I like the way they are processing it this year. I've never bought anything though.

Best of luck hopefully you will get the paintings you want :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,309 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Chose 4 or 5 & stuck them on the wish list for the automatic purchase thing this year but I haven’t heard anything from them. Site is very slow at the moment but that’s to be expected I guess. Keeping the fingers crossed I get one of my picks!

Advertisement