Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bathshack

Options
  • 28-08-2015 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hi, we've been looking at things on this and they seem so much cheaper than local stores. Wondering if anybody has had any experience with them or any feedback on them? Are they as good as what they look??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭dobad

That's great thanks, they do have some fab deals on it, were down the south but not far enough south to visit the showrooms in cork, so its good to get feedback. Appreciate that

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭lovehathi

we used bath empire .com the quality is very good price cheap also than other have a look

Looks great thanks, but don't know if buying in UK has all the same pressure as Rep of Ireland in items, I think the pressure in UK is alot better than Ireland, so just want to be careful with that, site looks good thanks, will defo check out in detail

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭earlyevening

I ordered shower stuff from bath shack 3 months ago and had absolutely no problems at all. Was worried a bit because they seemed so much cheaper - but it all went perfectly to plan.

That's brilliant thanks ordered toilet and sink for bathroom downstairs, delivery tomorrow so looking forward to seeing it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 daraghofla

Horrific quality, terrible customer service. They sold us a shower unit which had an incorrect part. Despite numerous attempts, they have been unable to locate a replacement. This has been ongoing for 3 years!!! My advice, spend a little more to assure quality and service. These cowboys are NOT worth the pain.

Also the quality of the fittings were abysmal. They've all rusted and no longer fit well.

Our plumber warned us against these guys. We should have listened. Don't make our mistake

Advertisement