Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simple deoderant

Options
  • 26-04-2021 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭

hi guys
    (Mods please feel free to move to another forum, I am unsure where to post this!)
    Anybody know where to buy Simple roll-on deoderant?
    All the usual shops and chemists dont seem to stick it any longer, Im guessing its down to Brexit?
    In a related query, can anybody recomend an alternative ie a roll on that is not scented?
    Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,523 ✭✭✭Hoboo

banjobongo wrote: »
    hi guys
    (Mods please feel free to move to another forum, I am unsure where to post this!)
    All the usual shops and chemists dont seem to stick it any longer, Im guessing its down to Brexit?
    In a related query, can anybody recomend an alternative ie a roll on that is not scented?
    Thanks in advance!

Mitchum.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭chillinpenguin

hi guys
    Thanks in advance!

have you tried googling it.....or boots

https://www.google.com/search?q=simple+deodorant&rlz=1C5CHFA_enIE930IE930&oq=simple+deo&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l6j69i61.4721j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭banjobongo

thanks, apprecaite it! These are for online purchases, for Simple, do any brick and mortor shops sell it in Ireland?
    Also is there any other roll on deoderant that is fragrance free?
    cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Robert McGrath

thanks, apprecaite it! These are for online purchases, for Simple, do any brick and mortor shops sell it in Ireland?
    cheers!

Lidl ones are pretty good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,855 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

cheers!
    I'm fairly sure I've seen it recently in the bigger Tescos and Supervalus. Next time I'm in I'll have another look.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭banjobongo

Lidl ones are pretty good

thanks, are the Lidl ones unscented?

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Robert McGrath

thanks, are the Lidl ones unscented?

Pretty much. They come in different variations but it’s very faint if there is any scent.

It’s the own brand stuff - Cien

• Registered Users Posts: 28,855 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    I'm fairly sure I've seen it recently in the bigger Tescos and Supervalus. Next time I'm in I'll have another look.
    Had a look yesterday in the huge Tesco in Merrion Centre - they had the solid stick and the compressed aerosol, no roll-on ones.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

cheers!

Nivea do one - I think it is called Sensitive and Pure.
    Sanex also have one - Sanex Zero %. Mitchum also have an unscented version.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

Another vote for Mitchum. It is available in Boots as well as some supermarkets. I find it works really well for my body. I would have sweated through most aerosols but I have never sweated through Mitchum roll on, even if I have a shower later the day after applying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Fogmatic

Sanex also does at least one other good roll-on with no obvious added fragrance, if you gents don't feel the need for an obviously male-targeted one. Might have to look in the ladies'/general section if they're segregated, for the ones that don't claim they smell of any particular thing,; they usually seem to be the white/part white packaged ones, rather than bright-coloured. I used to use an all-white packaged one called sonething to do with 'sensitive'; couldn't find that last tine, but find their new (to me) 'Natur protect Invisible Fresh with natural bamboo' just as good.

Before the Sanex rollons came on the scene I used the Simple ones, but to.me they felt annoyingly sticky and slow to dry/absorb.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,788 ✭✭✭sporina

Sanex have one - Boots should have it

Advertisement