Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about kitchen and kitchen cabinets

Options
  • 10-05-2021 1:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

So, I was scrolling through the net, looking for some ideas or inspiration for my kitchen and the kitchen cabinets, when I found this website. It has some really good suggestions and I wondered if it's alright to have a modern look for the inside of the house - especially the kitchen - when the exterior of the house is a fixer-upper Victorian? Would that be alright? I'm a bit of a foodie and maybe an amateur cook (I cook just for fun or if there's a recipe or food that really enticed me) so having an updated and wide space for the kitchen is a must. Also, can I have a mish-mash of cabinets? Like I have a different style for the island cabinets and the cabinets mounted on the upper part of the wall? Would that be alright or that would be too much?

Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 sdfsdfdf

We have a Victorian terraced and have a big modern kitchen. Bright and airy and different colours. Works well for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Sunny_Arms

sdfsdfdf wrote: »
    We have a Victorian terraced and have a big modern kitchen. Bright and airy and different colours. Works well for us.

That's so cool! Thanks!

Advertisement