Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is everyone using for insurance?

Options
  • 23-04-2021 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,702 ✭✭✭✭

My policy is due for renewal on n E-Tron 50, circa 550 euro for my wife and I with allianz fully comp etc etc,

if anyone is doing materially better on a similar car let me know who its with :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,277 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Cyrus wrote: »
    My policy is due for renewal on n E-Tron 50, circa 550 euro for my wife and I with allianz fully comp etc etc,

if anyone is doing materially better on a similar car let me know who its with :)

Thats pretty good to be fair

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Fraggle00

123 said they don't have the ID4 on their system yet so I've been on temporary insurance for a month now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,076 ✭✭✭✭KCross

I have mutliple policies with Aviva and pay €295 for fully comp on a new car.

Your car is twice the price but I think you could do better than €550 assuming you're not 21 and have crashed a few cars already! ;)

Give Aviva a shout for a quote at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,702 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

KCross wrote: »
    I have mutliple policies with Aviva and pay €295 for fully comp on a new car.

Your car is twice the price but I think you could do better than €550 assuming you're not 21 and have crashed a few cars already! ;)

Give Aviva a shout for a quote at least.

down to 444 fully comp with bonus protection :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,540 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Another shout for Aviva - I'm paying 340 I think for all bells and whistles coverage on the ID4. No increase over the Leaf, which surprised me.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,513 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Allianz through work broker.
    Professional scheme.

€236.
    2024 Model S Performance.
    Full cover including driving for work etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭jprboy

Gumbo wrote: »
    Professional scheme.

€236.

Is mask wearing still recommended? :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Gumbo wrote: »
    Professional scheme.

€236.

2024?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

We already have a sticky thread for this.
    There is also a sticky with companies to try.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement