Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USB Sound Interfaces

Options
  • 24-04-2021 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi

Just wondering is there a USB interface that allows you to bring in sources from other USB stuff(like a guitar amps USB in) through Asio4All, I had an audio delta pci that allowed me to do that but since moving to W10 I've tried a lower end Focusrite which only allows its own software integrate with the DAW.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭KeithTS

I'm not sure if understand you correctly here but, in WIndows currently, you can't really have two USB audio devices open at the same time.
    You wouldn't have that issue with the PCI device but now that you have two USB devices, you're more or less stuck to using one at a time. There are ways around this but latency becomes an issue when playing.

Advertisement