Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Capitol riots to set pretext for more internet censorship

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

namloc1980 wrote: »
    The only person talking about Officer Sicknick in this thread is you. You're literally arguing with yourself.

Also none of it has anything to do with the conspiracy

You've now moved the goalposts again.

Are you stating as fact that no police officers were killed at all? Why do you think you have a right to see autopsy reports? Where's the autopsy report of the guy who was killed by the cops over here, George Nkencho? What about the Trumpette who was killed on camera at the Capitol insurrection, has her autopsy been made public? Does the lack of one mean all of these people are still alive?

You are aware of a) how ridiculously stupid this all sounds and b) how flimsy and shoddy your claims are when you keep flitting from one to another whenever you're challenged and cannot respond, yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

So once again the claims have changed and once again I wager we're not going to get any solid details or substantiation of them.

We won't be told what actually happened to this officer. We won't be told whether it's part of a conspiracy, or what that conspiracy might be. None of the claims will have evidence to support them.
    All contradictions, points against the conspiracy and questions will be ignored.
    The fact that the claims are inherently empty and silly will be ignored.

Any cognitive dissonance caused by this will also be ignored.
    All because it's more fun to pretend to be in posession of secret information "the sheep" don't have.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

Are you stating as fact that no police officers were killed at all? Why do you think you have a right to see autopsy reports? Where's the autopsy report of the guy who was killed by the cops over here, George Nkencho? What about the Trumpette who was killed on camera at the Capitol insurrection, has her autopsy been made public? Does the lack of one mean all of these people are still alive?

You are aware of a) how ridiculously stupid this all sounds and b) how flimsy and shoddy your claims are when you keep flitting from one to another whenever you're challenged and cannot respond, yes?

The thread is about censorship.

That means, since I started the thread, it also encompasses propaganda and deliberate misinformation.

This has been labelled as an "armed insurrection". At what point were guns produced in order to overthrow a government? To my knowledge, ONE shot was fired on January 6th, and it was by a police officer who fired his gun into the neck of somebody.

There are two other cops dead. They committed suicide, apparently, after this episode. Yet their deaths have been attributed to the events of the day. The other deaths were a heart attack, a stroke and somebody trampled, yet these are used as a yardstick to call this Capitol Hill nonsense some kind of "massacre"?

If the press are claiming that a cop was "brutally" thrashed to death by a mob with a fire-extinguisher yet none of it was witnessed or caught on camera, then YES, I think we're ALL entitled to an autopsy report to back up what was claimed.

And you can screech all you want and try to put words in my mouth. I am not trying to say anything except the FACTS. The media portrayed this as an "armed insurrection". Would you agree or disagree with that label? I've seen more instability and trepidation at a football match in London between QPR and West Hem.

Now, Sicknick was bludgeoned with a fire extinguisher, "left with a gash to his head and rushed to hospital and put on life support" Yes?

So....he spoke to his family and explained that he sustained pepper-spray and was in "good spirits" OR he was beaten into an unconscious state and taken to be put on life-support.

It can't be both.

• Advertisement

There seems to be an inordinate number of people blocked or kicked off Facebook in the last couple of weeks for things as innocuous as cracking a tongue-in-cheek joke.

There seems to be an inordinate number of people blocked or kicked off Facebook in the last couple of weeks for things as innocuous as cracking a tongue-in-cheek joke.

That's an incredibly vague claim and no proof to go with it..

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

So, it turns out Officer Sicknick died of natural causes.

I think that leaves that the only person killed by someone else that day was Ashli Babbitt.

Advertisement