Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Football Podcast

Options
  • 28-03-2021 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all, I'm not sure where to post this so I thought I'd try here.

I recently dipped my toe in the world of podcasting this week and would appreciate if anybody could maybe give it a listen and possibly some feedback. It is my first ever podcast so I kind of don't know what I am doing at all.

The basis of the podcast is a guy from London has recently moved to Ireland and he is football crazy but knows nothing about league of Ireland and it documents his journey learning about the league and chatting about personal football fan experiences.

The podcast is called 'Fridays I'm in Loive' and is available on spotify, soundcloud, tunein and most other podcast platforms with the exception of apple and amazon for now.

Appreciate any and all feedback

Comments

Advertisement