Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Formula 1

Options
  • 26-03-2021 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭

Does anyone bet f1 in here? With the new season starting this weekend I'm curious to start betting on it for enjoyment having not watched it for years.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭mamaz

I placed one bet last year and that was on Perez to win Bahrain. It can be hard to gamble on F1 with Hamilton about so I only bet on that race because he was out lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

mamaz wrote: »
    I placed one bet last year and that was on Perez to win Bahrain. It can be hard to gamble on F1 with Hamilton about so I only bet on that race because he was out lol

Looks like it might hopefully be a bit more open this year. I had max for pole and to win tomorrow so hopefully that'll be the start of the end of Mercedes dominance

Advertisement