Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Peehs: Necrofied!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

WITH BULLETS!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

fixxxer wrote: »
    So what's my prize when I win?

Another x

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I'll settle for a gun next WW game.
    WITH BULLETS!!!!
    AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What kinda mod would give someone a gun with no bullets :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

kitten_k wrote: »
    What kinda mod would give someone a gun with no bullets :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You've obviously never read the Buffy game... Vale was not impressed with my gift :o

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    You've obviously never read the Buffy game... Vale was not impressed with my gift :o

I was talking about the Eastenders game - I'm sure at one point Phil had a gun and no bullets :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭daheff

I’m in

Some of those questions are gonna have controversial answers.........hopefully:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

My first time trying this - I just might regret it 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 12,212 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Pretzill wrote: »
    My first time trying this - I just might regret it ��

You will. But you'll love it.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Aye, what Vale said.

Last day for those entries now, don't be like Barney and forget to enter (See the Alphabet Sheep thread for more info), still time right up until 6pm to get those entries in!

Only thing I have to decide at the moment is how many Mila Kunis gifs I can shoehorn into each question reveal ;)

• Advertisement

Just under 2.5hrs left to enter folks.

Reveal thread at 7pm, hope to have it done in loads of time for part 2 of Rikand's Alphabet reveal :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,825 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I'm so excited !!

Not for my answers though:o

@ Mam - we have a new WW games starting the end of this month, you gonna give it another go?

@ Mam - we have a new WW games starting the end of this month, you gonna give it another go?

Someone explain these games to me? Simply in one sentence-ish ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

bubblypop wrote: »

Sheep. Guess the word or fill in the blank with the answer you think the most people will give.

Peehs. Guess the word or fill in the blank with the answer you think the least people will give.

WW. An informed minority try to survive being kicked out of game by lying to the uninformed majority about being informed and secretly kicking members of the uninformed majority out of the game each night, while each day the uninformed majority together with the informed minority discuss who they should kick out by days end. rinse repeat until there is a winning team. minority win = wolf win. majority, win = village win.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

sKeith wrote: »
    WW. An informed minority try to survive being kicked out of game by lying to the uninformed majority about being informed and secretly kicking members of the uninformed majority out of the game each night while each day the uninformed majority with the informed minority discuss who they should kick out by days end. rinse repeat until there is a winning team. minority win = wolf win. majority, win = village win.

Ok that's even confused me. Lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Ok that's even confused me. Lol.

added the word 'together', maybe that resolves the confusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

bubblypop wrote: »

Werewolf = One large group of people containing a small group of baddies who try to kill off enough of the goodies to win, while the goodies try to root out the evil within

(I went dramatic at the end there.)

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Werewolf = One large group of people containing a small group of baddies who try to kill off enough of the goodies to win, while the goodies try to root out the evil within

(I went dramatic at the end there.)

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975cf93cbb534479503631a81f&rid=giphy.gif

Werewolf, werewolf, werewolf a load of people just sitting around shouting about werewolfs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,825 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ah Kitten , I'm so bad , I can't articulate my reasons for who I think is wolfie or not properly .
    Gut instinct isn't a valid reason :o

Werewolf, werewolf, werewolf a load of people just sitting around shouting about werewolfs

0AsM2KAJZyUz.gif

And sign ups are now...

giphy.gif

Reveal at 7pm - get HYPED!!

giphy.gif

Advertisement