Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Irish Sign Language Classes for Deaf/HOH

Options
  • 14-06-2018 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Disclaimer: I work with the Irish Deaf Society and sharing information on behalf of my employers:

The Irish Deaf Society with funding from SOLAS are running free ISL classes with the aim of attaining a level 3 QQI Cert in ISL (the starting stage for classes) for Deaf, Hard of hearing and deafened people.

The class will be held over 6 weeks from 10am-2pm at the Irish Deaf Society office based at Deaf Village Ireland

Classes are free for Deaf and Hard of hearing people as is the fee to cover the QQI accreditation

This course will be taught by a qualified ISL teacher.

On completion of course, you are eligible to apply for ISL QQI level 4 which begins on a weekly basis from September

The poster attached has my work email and you are more than welcome to contact me with any queries

If you would like to check other courses that we provide - you can check out our website Deaf.ie

#IrishSignLanguage

Advertisement