Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dyson Big Ball & V7 Trigger

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Thanks OP, Just got ordered on of these.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,284 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Thanks OP,
    I had a thread asking about buying a Hoover and this made up my mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

TheSheriff wrote: »
    Excellent, thanks for this!!

Do you know what type of V8 it was? V8 animal etc?

Would be eager to order a "wand" as Dyson refers to them, to effectively turn the trigger into a full dyson stick vacuum.

I think that it's the absolute model. I'll check the next time that I'm there.

Did anybody get a confirmation email about there order being dispatched or from a delivery firm?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Did anybody get a confirmation email about there order being dispatched or from a delivery firm?

No only confirmation email but bought it last thursday and had it on friday morning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Girl_harbour

I bought last Friday and it still hasn't come. Arriving today supposedly

I've a confirmation email and they emailed me the Guarantee at 1am!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭Nolimits

Just took delivery this morning, thanks OP.

I do have one question though, there's supposed to be two boxes right? I only got one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,526 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Nolimits wrote: »

I do have one question though, there's supposed to be two boxes right? I only got one.

I got the big ball one day and the trigger the next.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭thebiglad

Mine both arrived at same time but yes, 2 boxes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Girl_harbour

I just got both boxes delivered by an post :)

thebiglad wrote: »
    Mine both arrived at same time but yes, 2 boxes.

Did you get an email when they were dispatched?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ALS

It’s possible to return the V7 trigger and get a €124 refund...

ALS wrote: »
    It’s possible to return the V7 trigger and get a €124 refund...

Are you serious?

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Bhoy1967

My V7 arrived today - waiting on the big ball yoke to arrive tomorrow - great present for the wife for her birthday :)

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,185 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

Nobody makes cordless vacuums that can compete with Dyson which I think was the point. Hoovering is a pain, plugging in and dragging it around with a cable is a pain. I can see changing to a cordless vacuum as a total game changer in ease of use and keeping a place clean so looking forward to making the plunge. From what I’ve seen there is little or no competition for dyson in this area.

I bought my parents one for ease of mobility reasons about 2 years ago. They had a Henry for years (it was a great hoover that gave them many years service) but it's big and awkward. My Dad loves the Dyson. I bought my own last year and I love it, can't complain in the slightest about it.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Bhoy1967 wrote: »
    My V7 arrived today - waiting on the big ball yoke to arrive tomorrow - great present for the wife for her birthday :)

See you in the divorce forum next week so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ALS

Yes I was on to a Dyson agent about something else and asked him
    SickBoy wrote: »
    Are you serious?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

ALS wrote: »
    Yes I was on to a Dyson agent about something else and asked him

And when he finished laughing, what did he say?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭TheSheriff

Our trigger came yesterday; very handy little thing and I can see us using it alot around the kitchen, couch, stairs, car etc.

Its a pity it didn't come with a dyson wall mount, but a bit of searching online indicates it will fit some of the current dyson mounts.

These mounts are essentially just plastic; cheap chinese alternatives readily available for ~9e..... will order one tonight.

• Advertisement

TheSheriff wrote: »
    These mounts are essentially just plastic; cheap chinese alternatives readily available for ~9e..... will order one tonight.
    I'd like one of these, got a link?
    I'd also a stick attachment for doing a quick run over the floor.

Hi, is anyone still waiting for their order? Mine was due last Tuesday - only the V7 came but not the main unit? Contacted customer are not manning the phones and getting limited response through e-mails

Hi, is anyone still waiting for their order? Mine was due last Tuesday - only the V7 came but not the main unit? Contacted customer are not manning the phones and getting limited response through e-mails

Did you get an anpost tracking number in your email?

I ordered mine on Saturday 9th.
    I recieved a confirmation email straight away.
    On Tuesday morning t 1am I recieved an email saying my guarantee was activated.
    They arrived on Wednesday morning at about 11am. I got no dispated email and I got a message from an post at 5pm saying they were delivered.
    My address was very faded on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭TheBigEvil

I ordered last Wednesday and both items were delivered Saturday morning by AnPost. I had selected Friday delivery when I ordered
    Its a great deal, and there are plenty of attachments with the main Dyson. Delighted with it. Much quieter than last hoover (which was also a dyson. never gave an ounce of bother, so very happy to go dyson agani)

Thanks OP !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭Nolimits

I posted earlier about not receiving the V7, I contacted them through email and eventually got back to me, they apologised and said they'd been in touch with the courier and said it would arrive today, and it did. So it's worth going through the email system.

I ordered mine on Saturday 9th.
    I recieved a confirmation email straight away.
    On Tuesday morning t 1am I recieved an email saying my guarantee was activated.
    They arrived on Wednesday morning at about 11am. I got no dispated email and I got a message from an post at 5pm saying they were delivered.
    My address was very faded on them.

Hi, I got all the same as above except for the big ball one :mad: I'm thinking it's gone missing in the post!

I posted earlier about not receiving the V7, I contacted them through email and eventually got back to me, they apologised and said they'd been in touch with the courier and said it would arrive today, and it did. So it's worth going through the email system.

I got through to them by mail and they replied last on Saturday that they will contact the courier service, which was AnPost, didn't hear anything since. I've sent them a reminder - thanks for your reply.

Hi, I got all the same as above except for the big ball one :mad: I'm thinking it's gone missing in the post!

Could you ask your postman/postwoman was there any of them hanging around the sporting office

• Advertisement

Could you ask your postman/postwoman was there any of them hanging around the sporting office

Good idea, I'll ask him - thanks

Advertisement