Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin jobs : Looking for work

Options
  • 01-10-2020 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello all,

I'm new to boards and was wondering what resources I could use to find a job or part time work. Cash paid jobs are quite desirable for me at the moment. I am located in Dublin.

I am a 31 year old Irish male who has worked as a chef for the past 7 years, 6 of which at the Sous Chef position. ( I currently hold a valid HACCP lvl 2 qualification )

I also have 6 years experience in warehousing and forklift driving ( I currently hold a valid forklift licence ) plus other various yard/labour work including a brief period at an engenering company where I was using a gantry crane and machining tools , plasma cutters and MIG welding.

I was hoping with this information someone could help point me in the right direction of some work, weather it be for 5 hours or 50 hours per week.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭sammye333

SeamusOg wrote: »
    Hello all,

I'm new to boards and was wondering what resources I could use to find a job or part time work. Cash paid jobs are quite desirable for me at the moment. I am located in Dublin.

I am a 31 year old Irish male who has worked as a chef for the past 7 years, 6 of which at the Sous Chef position. ( I currently hold a valid HACCP lvl 2 qualification )

I also have 6 years experience in warehousing and forklift driving ( I currently hold a valid forklift licence ) plus other various yard/labour work including a brief period at an engenering company where I was using a gantry crane and machining tools , plasma cutters and MIG welding.

I was hoping with this information someone could help point me in the right direction of some work, weather it be for 5 hours or 50 hours per week.

Cheers

have you tried irishjobs.ie or constructionjob.ie

plenty of GO work around these days on larger construction projects. you will need a safepass

Advertisement