Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Search Amazon Warehouse from Mobile

Options
  • 28-09-2020 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,848 ✭✭✭✭

Every time I try to access Amazon UK Web, on my tablet, I get redirected to the app. I want to search the Warehouse but I can only get a long list of Warehouse deals with no search.

Any ideas as to how to make Google/Amazon stop redirecting me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭Enrico Palazzo

You can stop the amazon app from opening amz links in its settings. But even better install samsung internet app (very good browser) and in its settings you can configure it not to open links in other apps - you will however still be able to move to a corresponding app with one click from the address bar. Very practical.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,848 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

You can stop the amazon app from opening amz links in its settings. But even better install samsung internet app (very good browser) and in its settings you can configure it not to open links in other apps - you will however still be able to move to a corresponding app with one click from the address bar. Very practical.

I can't see any option to do this.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭Enrico Palazzo

I should have mentioned that's how it works on Android and you can find that option in Android settings for the Amazon app and not inside the latter.
    2pQJEtG.jpg

No idea how it's handled on iOS.

Advertisement