Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody using Bigcommerce

Options
  • 25-09-2020 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

I'm researching setting up an online store. Have looked into Shopify & was very impressed, the cost of the apps does add up though.

I've seen some online reviews stating that Bigcommerce has better out of the box functionality.

I'm looking at international sales, so integration with accounting packages, taxes & duty are all considerations.

Any opinions or experience would be very welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭protelos

2PiDesign wrote: »
    I'm researching setting up an online store. Have looked into Shopify & was very impressed, the cost of the apps does add up though.

I've seen some online reviews stating that Bigcommerce has better out of the box functionality.

I'm looking at international sales, so integration with accounting packages, taxes & duty are all considerations.

Any opinions or experience would be very welcome.

I have build a fair few sites on both and I love big commerce. You get way more out of the box compared to Shopify and you won’t need as many apps. Simple example, get a free trial and check out the product page in BC, loads of options out of the gate for variants and rules.

Their App Store and theme store are way behind Shopify but I can imagine as the platform grows (recent ipo) they will grow too.

Design wise it can be hard to look as good as Shopify but there are pros and cons to each.

DM me if you want to jump on call this week to discuss in more detail.

Advertisement