Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rocking Chair

Options
  • 19-08-2020 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

New arrival due soon and on the lookout for a good rocking chair with a high back. Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 bonnie_

I got this one and really like it. Was very comfortable for late pregnancy and great now for feeding baby and rocking to sleep.
    https://tonykealys.com/collections/nursing-chair/products/nested-soothe-easy-chair-and-rocker

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭witchgirl26

Not a rocking chair but we have this one from Ikea https://www.ikea.com/ie/en/p/poaeng-armchair-white-stained-oak-veneer-hillared-dark-blue-s69286590/ and have found it brilliant. They have a rocking chair version but there's a little bit of bounce in that one that we found enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭SmallgirlBigcity

I got the Babylo Milan gliding chair with the footrest, I was incredibly comfortable and I used it so much when breastfeeding my newborn. It costs about 200 in the shops but I got one for 60 quid on Adverts and it was like brand new. Id fully recommend looking on Adverts for a second hand one.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Nickibaby*

I got the Babylo Milan gliding chair with the footrest, I was incredibly comfortable and I used it so much when breastfeeding my newborn. It costs about 200 in the shops but I got one for 60 quid on Adverts and it was like brand new. Id fully recommend looking on Adverts for a second hand one.

I'd second that I got the Babylo Milan Glider also very comfortable 189 in Smyths at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭SixtaWalthers

You should consider 4Moms mamaRoo Rocker because it is awesome and could be controlled with your smartphone. Similarly, you can consider Charlie Crane Levo Baby Rocker and Baby Bjorn Bouncer Bliss.

• Advertisement
Advertisement