Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Prophetic Visions: Get ready and brace yourself

Options
  • 13-07-2020 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

At the moment there are a lot of people around the world receiving prophetic visions from the holy spirit that the world will be entering very difficult times. I like to keep informed and on youtube there appears to be similar warnings from many different people that some really bad things will happen the world in the months ahead. Some of the warnings include collapse in the global financial system, hyper inflation, riots, food shortages and civil unrest.

As Christians we know this world is controlled by the Devil and we can see the spiritual war playing out in front of our eyes between Satan's mass produced mainstream media and those that have put their trust in Christ for salvation. Are other Christians stocking up on food, reading the bible for spiritual protection from the devil in the dark months ahead and getting themselves prepared for what is coming?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭antiskeptic

At the moment there are a lot of people around the world receiving prophetic visions from the holy spirit that the world will be entering very difficult times. I like to keep informed and on youtube there appears to be similar warnings from many different people that some really bad things will happen the world in the months ahead. Some of the warnings include collapse in the global financial system, hyper inflation, riots, food shortages and civil unrest.

As Christians we know this world is controlled by the Devil and we can see the spiritual war playing out in front of our eyes between Satan's mass produced mainstream media and those that have put their trust in Christ for salvation. Are other Christians stocking up on food, reading the bible for spiritual protection from the devil in the dark months ahead and getting themselves prepared for what is coming?

Not me.

Whilst I agree the world is under the sway and rule of the wicked one, there really isn't anything new going on under the Sun that I can see.

Its just same old, same old. Satan is nothing is not boring and predictable.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

Not me.

Whilst I agree the world is under the sway and rule of the wicked one, there really isn't anything new going on under the Sun that I can see.

Its just same old, same old. Satan is nothing is not boring and predictable.

Just put “rapture” into YouTube and it’s crazy how many videos of people are saying they had dreams and visions of Jesus is coming, even the comments section are full of people with the same experiences. I haven’t had a dream myself but possibly in the next few years if things get really bad and we are still trusting in Christ, he will come to take us from this world.

In Acts 2 verse 17 it says:

"In the last days, God says, I will pour out my spirit on all the people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my spirit in those days, and they will prophesy. I will show wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below, blood and fire and billows of smoke. The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord. And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved".

The dreams and visions around the world are ramping up. We are entering the final days here on earth. Scripture is now being fulfilled as God is pouring out his spirit. I will continue to post here as these are exciting times we are living in once we know what is happening to the world.

Just put “rapture” into YouTube and it’s crazy how many videos of people are saying they had dreams and visions of Jesus is coming, even the comments section are full of people with the same experiences. I haven’t had a dream myself but possibly in the next few years if things get really bad and we are still trusting in Christ, he will come to take us from this world.

Perhaps, but only if rapture theology is true. It's an idea birthed in Co. Wicklow of all places.

Lady Powerscourt was part of the birthing group I gather, their meeting up in middle-of-nowhere Calary Church on the way to Roundwood - you might be interested in visiting it, given your view.

Me, I don't think that theology has much going for it, so don't worry too much about peoples rapture-ready dreams. A dream can arise for reasons other than it be from God - our atheist brethern are right enough in that regard.

The dreams and visions around the world are ramping up. We are entering the final days here on earth. Scripture is now being fulfilled as God is pouring out his spirit. I will continue to post here as these are exciting times we are living in once we know what is happening to the world.

"We are entering final days" has a long and failed, if accuracy is the measure, history. One day someone will be right.

But given the poor record, I'll think about it when it's plain as the nose on my face. No prepping for me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭fran38

Unless you are of Protestant persuassion then the Rapture is something you should not believe in. However it'ts not Catholic doctrine. The nearest thing Catholics have in that regard would be the three days of darkness or the illumination of conscience (the warning).
    In relation to your comment that more people are prophesising these days, thats not entirely correct. There has always been individuals who say theyve seen things and have been shown things. I don't know what religion you are but for me as a catholic the Motheogod website is a great resource (the R in mother has been deliberately left out for the name of the site by its founder)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,261 ✭✭✭Tork

Sorry but those people sound like they ate too much cheese before bedtime. We're in the middle of a global pandemic and it makes sense that people are having vivid dreams as a result. The world is no more good or evil than it ever has been. The only difference is we know more about the ills of it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭lucalux

Had you thought that those people might be trying to gain a following on YouTube and make money as a result of views?

lucalux wrote: »
    Had you thought that those people might be trying to gain a following on YouTube and make money as a result of views?

Its a thought but I don't see any weight to it. These are ordinary people around the world with nothing to gain by documenting the visions they are having. A lot of the videos only have a few subscribers and the comments section are showing lots of people with similar experiences. How the world is being set up now is very much similar to the warnings the bible provided about the end times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭lucalux

Its a thought but I don't see any weight to it. These are ordinary people around the world with nothing to gain by documenting the visions they are having. A lot of the videos only have a few subscribers and the comments section are showing lots of people with similar experiences. How the world is being set up now is very much similar to the warnings the bible provided about the end times.

There's money to be gained from having a following, views and subscribers on Youtube. Not saying that's why these people are doing it, but to say there is nothing to be gained is untrue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

"We are entering final days" has a long and failed, if accuracy is the measure, history. One day someone will be right.

But given the poor record, I'll think about it when it's plain as the nose on my face. No prepping for me!

Whether it's pre, post or a- Millenial is a mute point. Spawned by Darby in Powerscourt but will Jesus return and his people be caught up into the air. If we believe the Bible, then yes.

These days have been nowhere near boring. We are in unprecedented times. For the first time in 2000 years, local expressions of the Church of Christ couldn't physically meet together.

Corinthians 15 verse 50 says not all of us will sleep/die but we will be changed. This means some people living on earth will be raptured up before the world is destroyed.

"50 I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— 52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.53 For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. 54 When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.” 55 “Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?” 56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law".

Revelation 13 verse 16 talks about the microchip vaccine Bill Gates is conditioning us to take and get us on board with it. The mark of the beast is all over this current Global pandemic. Corona has 6 letters and the letters add up to 66 in the alphabet giving 666. Also COVID19 stands for Certificate Of Vaccine, Identification, Artificial Intelligence. Corona is latin for King i.e. the Devil wants to be king of death and destruction. The clues are right in our face, we just need wisdom from God to interpret the bible.

"16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666".

Genesis 2 says
    "7 Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being".

Daniel 2 Verse 42 says the flesh is made out of dust and clay but Iron does not mix well with clay. This means they are trying to mix Artificial Intelligence with us to change our DNA

"42 As the toes were partly iron and partly clay, so this kingdom will be partly strong and partly brittle. 43 And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay. 44 “In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever. 45 This is the meaning of the vision of the rock cut out of a mountain, but not by human hands—a rock that broke the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver and the gold to pieces. “The great God has shown the king what will take place in the future. The dream is true and its interpretation is trustworthy".

To me anyway we need to be on guard, it looks like we are now approaching the end times. When the microchip vaccine is being slickly sold to us we need to reject it or we will end up in hell for eternity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭martinedwards

At the moment there are a lot of people around the world receiving prophetic visions from the holy spirit that the world will be entering very difficult times. I like to keep informed and on youtube

and that's where I stopped reading.......:rolleyes:

Looking at the prophetic dreams on YouTube from people around the world, there appears to be a common message from God. From September to November this year violence will start to break out across America and there will be no sign of the military or Trump. Russian and Chinese troops will be on American soil putting people into concentration camps. Mention of a EMP blast has being said a few times as well. There will also be a rapture where God will take up his church’s people to heaven before the 7 year tribulation starts. It is looking like the end times is not far away based on everything going on in the world. It is scary how many people’s dreams and visions are so similar...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

Looking at the prophetic dreams on YouTube from people around the world, there appears to be a common message from God. From September to November this year violence will start to break out across America and there will be no sign of the military or Trump. Russian and Chinese troops will be on American soil putting people into concentration camps. Mention of a EMP blast has being said a few times as well. There will also be a rapture where God will take up his church’s people to heaven before the 7 year tribulation starts. It is looking like the end times is not far away based on everything going on in the world. It is scary how many people’s dreams and visions are so similar...

Looking forward to revisiting this post at the end of November. Social media seems jam packed with paranoid delusion as per usual, I seriously wouldn't give any heed to this nonsense.

There are many clues in the bible when the rapture of the church, 7 year tribulation and return of Jesus Christ will begin. Based on the signs it looks like we are getting very close so I will document them below.

Matthew 24.3 talks about birth pains such as wars, nations rising against nation, famines, earthquakes, Christians being hated and put to death, false prophets deceiving people. We are seeing this ramping up around the world, Covid 19 mark of the beast and one world government, violence lawlessness and church's burned in America, earthquakes, locusts swarms in Africa, Asia and S.America.

"3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” 4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. 6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains. 9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved".

In Matthew it talks about the Fig tree before Christ returns. We can see this is Israel according to Hosea 9:10 which was recreated on 14 May 1948. Psalm 90:10 says a generation is between threescore years and ten or fourscore years. This gives 70 to 80 years i.e. 20yrs*3=60+10=70 or additional 10=80. So Israel is 70 to 80 years old between 14 May 2018 to 14 May 2028. Allowing for the 7 year tribulation the rapture of the church has to happen before 14 May 2021 for scripture to be full filled.

Matthew 24:32
    32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door.

Hosea 9:10
    “When I found Israel, it was like finding grapes in the desert; when I saw your ancestors, it was like seeing the early fruit on the fig tree.

Psalm 90:10
    The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

God uses solar and lunar eclipses to warn a nation that judgement is coming. On 21 August 2017 a total solar eclipse passed over the USA. On 8 April 2024 another eclipse is due to pass over the USA forming a perfect X. In Daniel it informs people who missed the rapture and are going through the tribulation that 8 April 2024 plus 1,290 days gives 20 Oct 2027. This is the end date of the tribulation and the return of Jesus which means the rapture of the church must happen in 2020.

Daniel 12:11
    And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

In every day conversation today there is a saying, if only I had 2020 vision I would have done.... Maybe this was a way God created this saying as he knew the end from the beginning.

Isaiah 21:2 Looks like it is referring to the Middle east plan signed between Trump and Israel on the 28 Jan 2020, which again is highlighting the end is not far away. "A grievous vision is declared unto me; the treacherous dealer dealeth treacherously, and the spoiler spoileth".

There were 9 red heifers born during the biblical period and God told the Jewish elders to purify themselves by sacrificing them. The 10th red heifer was to alert the return of Jesus. In late 2018 a red heifer was born in Israel. Once this heifer is sacrificed then construction of the third temple in Jerusalem can begin. Israel are currently warning about knocking down the Al-Aqsa Mosque to build the temple. I believe this will happen before Christ will return during the 7 year tribulation period.

The warnings are there in the bible. It also talks about a falling away of people from the church and people being proud of their sin. We see this in the world today especially with this current generation where people are being lead away from God by the Devil's mass produced mainstream media.

The only way to avoid hell and what is in store for us after this world is to acknowledge we are sinners and in need of a saviour. Then to put our faith in Jesus Christ as our saviour as he paid for all our past, present and future sins on the cross with his death, burial & resurrection.

smacl wrote: »
    Looking forward to revisiting this post at the end of November. Social media seems jam packed with paranoid delusion as per usual, I seriously wouldn't give any heed to this nonsense.

There are warnings in the bible about the times we are now entering and also many Christians around the world are getting warnings from the holy spirit about what is coming. We will have to wait and see. If America starts to erupt into violence and lawlessness from September to November it will be a good sign of things to come...

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Tig98

Any dog on the street knows we are entering hard times. This has not been news since at least March.

Tig98 wrote: »
    Any dog on the street knows we are entering hard times. This has not been news since at least March.

Very true, but predicting Chinese and Russians having concentration camps in the USA by end of November is utterly ridiculous in my opinion. I find this kind of paranoid fear-mongering at a time when many people are already suffering hardship to be distasteful at best.

Very true, but predicting Chinese and Russians having concentration camps in the USA by end of November is utterly ridiculous in my opinion. I find this kind of paranoid fear-mongering at a time when many people are already suffering hardship to be distasteful at best.

Well I will keep an open mind. Pastor Dana Coverstone had a vision back in December and already half of it came through which I find interesting. These early warning signs can be good for luke warm Christians to get there house in order. We know we can’t hold onto this world forever and knowing why things are happening in the world can lead people to being saved before it’s too late.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,893 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

And when this nonsense doesn't happen, as it won't, what will you say then?

Life ain't always empty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

The jist of this isn't too far off:
    For group(ethnos) will rise against group(ethnos), and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines,{plagues} and earthquakes in various places.

An EMP really isn't difficult nor even too far fetched, given the mental state of bigKim.

There is growing speculation of an April 2029 event, that would create the '3 days of darkness'.
    Heard from someone in retail that the superstitious 'travelling folk' have been buying up supplies of candles,
    this is misguided and pre-emptive (wrongly based on COVID), there are a few years to go yet.

The jist of this isn't too far off:
    For group(ethnos) will rise against group(ethnos), and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines,{plagues} and earthquakes in various places.

Inter ethnic wars, famines, plagues and earthquakes have been regular events throughout the course of history and continue to be regular events. None of them would appear to have concluded in a rapture or 'end of days' event despite the many prophesies the various 'end is nigh' types regularly churn out.
    An EMP really isn't difficult nor even too far fetched, given the mental state of bigKim.

There is growing speculation of an April 2029 event, that would create the '3 days of darkness'.
    Heard from someone in retail that the superstitious 'travelling folk' have been buying up supplies of candles,
    this is misguided and pre-emptive (wrongly based on COVID), there are a few years to go yet.

Mod: Speculation about EMPs, days of darkness in 2029 and stuff you heard from 'someone' about 'superstitious travelling folk' is beter placed in the conspiracy theories forum, which is where any more of this stuff will be going.

And when this nonsense doesn't happen, as it won't, what will you say then?

Your very confident it won’t happen, me thinks someone is too caught up in the world to see what’s coming. The bible prophesied this around 2,000 years ago and I trust the bible more than those that have being programming us since we were born. There is a lot happening already that is pointing to God’s wrath on this world. If this doesn’t happen I would be surprised. Let’s see it play out first and then see where the excuses are coming from, the godly or ungodly.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,893 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

If this doesn’t happen I would be surprised.

Grand so, I'll wait. Plenty of predicted Armageddons have passed already.

Life ain't always empty.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

This is hilarious stuff, but I'm sure it'll come to pass....just like the world ending in 2000, or 2012 or any other previous year :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

A lot is happening all over the world besides the pandemic

branie2 wrote: »
    A lot is happening all over the world besides the pandemic

There certainly seems to be increasing levels of intolerance and authoritarianism both from the far right in the US, Poland and the far left in China and Russia. Also seeing the effects of religious intolerance in the news in Nigeria. For all we give off about our local politicians, there are no doubt far worse out there. A simple message of kindness and tolerance seems increasingly important to strive for regardless of one's creed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Cabaal wrote: »
    This is hilarious stuff, but I'm sure it'll come to pass....just like the world ending in 2000, or 2012 or any other previous year :D:D:D
    or Friday, April 13, 2029, according to some prophets. and their/the 'prophesied wormwood' visions.
    There certainly seems to be increasing levels of intolerance and authoritarianism both from the far right in the US, Poland and the far left in China and Russia. Also seeing the effects of religious intolerance in the news in Nigeria. For all we give off about our local politicians, there are no doubt far worse out there. A simple message of kindness and tolerance seems increasingly important to strive for regardless of one's creed.

It's not just religious and political groups against each other. But group(ethnos) rising against ethnos, and kingdom(union) against union, and so on. This of course on top of the famines(plagues) ...and earthquakes in various places (this part of the prohpecy is pending).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭harrylittle

i doubt it'll be by november .....give it two to three years

Advertisement