Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Form 11 and health insurance paid by employer.

Options
  • 23-09-2020 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,779 ✭✭✭

Hello all. Quick question when I fill my form 11 it asks for medical insurance on the tax credit. For my spouse and I. I pay BIK on this so the tax relief is not done at source when my employer arranges this.

An I right in putting the gross for myself and my spouse here that my company pays for is. I get 20% of a max of 1000 each back so 400 tax credit is what I would receive .

Does this sound correct ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

You put the gross / net and tax paid as far as I know see section B in the attached.

If you wait til Jan and get a BIK letter from your employer, thats prob the easiest way. Thats they way I do every year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,779 ✭✭✭dzilla

You put the gross / net and tax paid as far as I know see section B in the attached.

If you wait til Jan and get a BIK letter from your employer, thats prob the easiest way. Thats they way I do every year.

Ok thank you for the information

Advertisement