Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anonymous moderator accusation of trolling

Options
  • 13-04-2020 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I just got accused of trolling by some anonymous moderator in a thread in Aviation & Aircraft

“Trolling this forum is not appreciated.”

I assume it is a moderator, whoever edited my post didn’t have the courtesy to include their user name.

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058069824/1/#post113146866

The OP asked when a plane was leaving as he ‘would love to catch a glimpse of her.’

I pointed out that planespotting is not essential travel.

The moderator would be better off closing threads that are advocating breaking lockdown instead of accusing a poster with a legitimate concern of trolling

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,099 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The moderators name is shown at the bottom, in the last edited line. You can't see it because it's omitted on the mobile version of the site.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement