Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Response from MOD on thread ban

Options
  • 13-04-2020 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I received a thread ban a couple of days ago and the MOD has not replied to my PM’s in over two days as required. I still firmly believe that I was banned unfairly in which I’ve never reverted to personal abuse and even after receiving personal abuse myself. I hope we can resolve this thank you.

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting
    Current Affairs/IMHO

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Hi, BR. First off I received no Pm from yourself.
    You and the other poster were thread banned for soap boxing and basically taking over the thread with yere needless back and forth.

Ye were both heading the way of tougher sanction so I thread banned ye.

If you can undertake to not do that again I'm willing to lift the thread ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Ken. wrote: »
    Hi, BR. First off I received no Pm from yourself.
    You and the other poster were thread banned for soap boxing and basically taking over the thread with yere needless back and forth.

Ye were both heading the way of tougher sanction so I thread banned ye.

If you can undertake to not do that again I'm willing to lift the thread ban.

Hi Ken,

I apologise for my behavior, I had no idea how it was overtaking the thread, that’s my error. I did PM you but it must not have gone through. I’ll not do this again as I’m aware of my error from this thread ban.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Fair enough. Thread ban lifted. Work away. Pm also sent to BR incase this takes a while to be approved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement