Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advanced/Infinite Warfare 2

Options
  • 10-02-2020 2:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,808 ✭✭✭✭

Am I the only one who would love a sequel to these? I think they're in the top 2 and 3 spots in the CoD franchise, just behind MW2. I absolutely adored these games (BO3 not so much). The gameplay was fast and hectic, but very fair. For every power, there was something that could counter it.

I've had the most fun in those 2 games than I have in any of the others combined (MW2 excluded), and I nearly got Prestige 10 on both iirc. Sledgehammer even wanted to make AW2, but made them go back to WW2. I'm hoping that they return to that idea and release it again.

I know a lot of people compared them to Titanfall, which is fair. I hadn't played it at the time, but having played it since, they're too different to really compare imo. Similar idea, but in action quite different (titans aside). Even with the latest MW, I still have times where I'm not too pushed at playing it, but with IW and AW I was always mad to get back to it. Some people even consider the campaign in IW the best of the series.

What what say ye? Would ye like a sequel to these? Did you jump on the hate bandwagon at the time and not give them a chance? Did ye enjoy them?

MW has proven that a modern setting can still work, and I always laugh at how popular Apex Legends has become, which is basically AW/IW imo, but in BR mode.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭Homelander

Infinite Warfare was a good game and quite under-rated, Advanced Warfare I could take it or leave it. Titanfall was much better than either, Apex Legends feels very similar to Titanfall 2 for obvious reasons.

Advertisement