Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

The cheaper end of an OP icon tho... from here on out, it’ll probably be another 1.2m added on to finish off the rest of it

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

That's my team all untradeable apart from walker have 560000 to spend was hoping for something during this promo but not impressed so far and 1 any help how to improve

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

gotthebug wrote: »
    That's my team all untradeable apart from walker have 560000 to spend was hoping for something during this promo but not impressed so far and 1 any help how to improve

I’d look at the backline, you’d get ucl Sanchez and base 88 rated vvd for 280k and 205k.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Hogey007 wrote:
    I’d look at the backline, you’d get ucl Sanchez and base 88 rated vvd for 280k and 205k.

gotthebug wrote:

I'd be more worried about a CDM. Pogba just doesn't win enough ball back. Even with the best CBs in the game you'll be wide open to most attacks with no midfield to help defend.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Nothing Fabinho can’t fix.... over 300 games with him at this stage, by far my most used player. Great price point too

• Advertisement

Gold Fabinhos life span ran out a couple of months ago, that's why his price plummeted.

If you can afford his champions League card go for it. Otherwise Kante is a better option.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Thanks for the help had vvd second inform but went back to boly don't know why but finds he dose more then vvd. Have fabinhio on the bench. Chop and change him and put pogba cam but find my cdm gets on the ball a lot more then my cam. Defence really isn't my problem very rarely consided more then 2.am in div 3

gotthebug wrote:
    Thanks for the help had vvd second inform but went back to boly don't know why but finds he dose more then vvd. Have fabinhio on the bench. Chop and change him and put pogba cam but find my cdm gets on the ball a lot more then my cam. Defence really isn't my problem very rarely consided more then 2.am in div 3

You've probably been promoted to division 1 with the lastest update then.
    Congratulations.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Got Laudrup from the SBC. Have Nedved already who plays LM as well so can't even shoe-horn him in. A bad decision but I did it with untradeables at least. I'll throw him into some OP SBC down the line.

Anyone who has ibra and likes doing sbc’s, with the new mls season starting they’ve added the new players now so the full mls sbc is much cheaper, 200k for the 23 teams so 23 packs plus an alessandrini 85 rated to link to your ibra.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Had to change my team today mid weekend league. Carnibal Rudiger is just so awful. He should be ok going by his stats but he's just a non-entity back there. Bought FSS De Ligt and UCL Tagliafico. Let me take Fabinho out of my team too. Usual knock on effects meant i had to sell Carnibal Costa and replace him with Carnibal Jesus. Has anyone used him? He doesn't look worth the coins but the best option i had that fit in in my current budget. Current team is...

T6tyKnV.jpg

Switching to 4222 or 4231 in game, with Militao playing in midfield. He's the best cdm i've used this year btw. I've only got to use mid icon Vieira but he's far outshone him. I think its prob due to his agility and balance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Anyone who has ibra and likes doing sbc’s, with the new mls season starting they’ve added the new players now so the full mls sbc is much cheaper, 200k for the 23 teams so 23 packs plus an alessandrini 85 rated to link to your ibra.

Is that 85 Alessandrini much use? Ideally i'd switch him into a cam position in game if I did him.

Is that 85 Alessandrini much use? Ideally i'd switch him into a cam position in game if I did him.

He's a terrible CAM. Both vision and short and long passing not above 80 if I remember when I looked at doing him. He's not worth doing unless you really want or need chemistry for Zlatan.
    He might work as a wide CAM, but not for a playmaker type role.

Depends on your style of play, I like him, I pass and move a lot, play all my football on the ground.

Rossie there doesn’t like him but didn’t like Europa mata or Zola either when others here loved them so it just comes down to individual preference.
    There’s players I didn’t like that others love.

Alessandrini won’t blow your socks off, he’s decent but gets fatigued quickly too, he’d be more of a link for an ibra user that you can play for 55-60 mins before subbing him rather than how a lot of people use base alessandrini for the ibra link and then sub at kick off.

And yeah I play him CAM too (not often, just in rivals when I want to start ibra)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

upgraded my gold fabinho to UCL fabinho and won three on the trot with him getting MOM in one of them. Good suggestion there. Much more mobile with the upgrade.

Hogey007 wrote:
    Depends on your style of play, I like him, I pass and move a lot, play all my football on the ground.

His passing is terrible, though.
    He was massively OP last year but don't see him at all this year.

Also, I've actually starting using Mata and he's not bad. But I have Ronaldinho so perhaps I'm expecting too much from Mata.

Zola just wasn't very good, and anytime I played against him he was anonymous. He's so easy to mark and keep out of a game. The only thing he had was an incredible shot but they nerfed timed finesse so much it's now unusable. Would love to know all your guys stats with people you say are so good, I bet it's much less than a goal of an assist per game. Which is what your attacking players need to provide for them to be affective.

RossieMan wrote: »
    His passing is terrible, though.
    He was massively OP last year but don't see him at all this year.

Also, I've actually starting using Mata and he's not bad. But I have Ronaldinho so perhaps I'm expecting too much from Mata.

Zola just wasn't very good, and anytime I played against him he was anonymous. He's so easy to mark and keep out of a game. The only thing he had was an incredible shot but they nerfed timed finesse so much it's now unusable. Would love to know all your guys stats with people you say are so good, I bet it's much less than a goal of an assist per game. Which is what your attacking players need to provide for them to be affective.

His passing and shooting are fine with deadeye, only long passing is poor which I wouldn’t be using in a CAM position.

Anyway, was just pointing out the sbc has decreased from about 350k to 200k for anyone that uses ibra.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Have the players ready to complete Birthday Willian but don't know if he'll be worth it

Would rather upgrade fabinho to one of his better cards

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

6-7, but barely played today.

Not gonna get much tomorrow either, so going to be aiming to just get enough to autoqualify for next week.

They can shove their Best upgrade! Cost me in the region of 1.4mil to do Best iirc and I now save an 88 squad and 3 IF’s over someone doing him from scratch.
    Joke of a set up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭Liamalone

So, ahhh, how much does this Best cost for a beginner?

Liamalone wrote: »
    So, ahhh, how much does this Best cost for a beginner?

At a guess I’d say 2.2, 2.3. Futbin hasn’t fully updated yet

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Flashback Nani (LW MLS) and Van Basten coming tomorrow or Monday

Definetly doing Nani

Nani will cost a fortune given his 5 star 5 star. Invest for it now, United players, sporting players and Portugal I'd imagine. 3 or 4 categories. Probably 3-400k minimum.

Anything lower is great value. He'll be incredible to play with.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

United fan in me wants Nani.

Best can go **** himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭djan

Current team. Looking forward to playing with the new additions of Naldo and William next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭djan

Current team. Looking forward to playing with the new additions of Naldo and Willian next week.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    At a guess I’d say 2.2, 2.3. Futbin hasn’t fully updated yet

Fork that then

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Flashback Nani (LW MLS) and Van Basten coming tomorrow or Monday

Definetly doing Nani

How you know dis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Liamalone wrote: »
    How you know dis

Lad on twitter changed his in game language to French and then loaded into fut and it showed him a different load in screen.

Guy is a well know guy and not some chamcer

Advertisement