Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PES 2019

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,310 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Being honest I couldn't care less about the champions league. I may have played half a dozen matches in PES2018.

Online gameplay, myclub and master league is all I need :)

I usually play one champions league when I get the game. You get a few trophies and some myclub points, it's a good way to get into the game and try out and customise settings, and you're not getting into anything too serious before an option file comes out.
    But I'm the same, master league, myclub and online games. Master league is handy when you just want to get into a game or 2 quickly without having to go online.

I wonder who this years Barca, Real Madrid and PSG will be? As in who will you be coming up against all the time online? I think Juventus will be up there with Barca. Costa, Dybala, Ronaldo with Pjanic in midfield will all have good stats. Bonucci and Chiellini back in defence with attacking fullbacks of Sandro and Cancelo. Good squad if you get off form players as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

Cienciano wrote: »
    I usually play one champions league when I get the game. You get a few trophies and some myclub points, it's a good way to get into the game and try out and customise settings, and you're not getting into anything too serious before an option file comes out.
    But I'm the same, master league, myclub and online games. Master league is handy when you just want to get into a game or 2 quickly without having to go online.

I wonder who this years Barca, Real Madrid and PSG will be? As in who will you be coming up against all the time online? I think Juventus will be up there with Barca. Costa, Dybala, Ronaldo with Pjanic in midfield will all have good stats. Bonucci and Chiellini back in defence with attacking fullbacks of Sandro and Cancelo. Good squad if you get off form players as well.

I suppose France are up there too. Same squad as last year pretty much but better ratings. Liverpool will be fun with a good keeper and 87 rated van dijk at the back. Impact subs shaqiri, sturridge and wijnaldum to bring on

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Salvation Tambourine

I played a load of online games on this and really love it. Can't wait to play the full game with Liverpool's new squad.

I'm usually pretty poor online but I've been regularly been knocking in four or five goals against people in this one. Everything just seems to work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I will more than likely not be playing it online but looking forward to Master League and its trappings.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Slim Charles

Is the demo no longer available ?? Couldn't find it on store yesterday...though i was rather hungover.

Bought a ps4 only last year and got fifa cos everyone at work was getting it but I'm really not arsed about online - especially since our new apartment cant get fiber broadband. So, thinking of changing back to PES - really cant be doing with the scripting in FIFA.

Is the demo no longer available ?? Couldn't find it on store yesterday...though i was rather hungover.

Bought a ps4 only last year and got fifa cos everyone at work was getting it but I'm really not arsed about online - especially since our new apartment cant get fiber broadband. So, thinking of changing back to PES - really cant be doing with the scripting in FIFA.

Should be there alright. I had issues finding it on the PS store also but found it on the app on my phone and added it to my downloads from there.

Edit: Found it here still PES 2019 Demo Link

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Slim Charles

Colemania wrote: »
    Should be there alright. I had issues finding it on the PS store also but found it on the app on my phone and added it to my downloads from there.

Edit: Found it here still PES 2019 Demo Link

Legend, thanks will set that downloading as soon as I get home. Should be ready by Christmas then on our arse broadband.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Anyone get charged from The game collection yet for their Pre-orders ?.
    They say on the website its a couple of days before release date you get charged and shipped next day I think

Anyone get charged from The game collection yet for their Pre-orders ?.
    They say on the website its a couple of days before release date you get charged and shipped next day I think

Ya, I've a pending transaction on my bank statement from GC anyway.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

GavRedKing wrote: »

Same here.

• Advertisement

No email yet though, hoping it ships later or tomorrow and I might get for the 30th then. :o

I ordered Beckham edition on shopto.net because I play myclub and it was a decent price. Was charged immediately and told I should get it day of release or day after. Hopefully it's this week anyway!

I Paid mine by Revolut so I may need to contact GC as nothing taking yet.

Edit: Just rang GC. They processing orders today and shipping today. They said card not charged yet and if any issues they will contact me. Should have it by Thursday and at worst Friday from Parcel Motel :)

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Det Somerset

VonZan wrote: »
    There are charges pending but no idea whether it's GC or not, can you check pending transactions with Ulster Bank?

I've just checked my UB credit card pending transactions in UBs online anytimebanking and it shows the Game Collection charge as being one of them.

I Paid mine by Revolut so I may need to contact GC as nothing taking yet.

Edit: Just rang GC. They processing orders today and shipping today. They said card not charged yet and if any issues they will contact me. Should have it by Thursday and at worst Friday from Parcel Motel :)

Ya, I'd expect Friday TBH, I've never got a game on release day from GC but if it dropped on the Thursday I'd be delighted.

I managed to get FFXV about 4 days after release day so this is the first time I've bought a game form them since actually.

It wasnt even worth the wait, FFXV was awful. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Are pes universe the only ones getting day one option file out?

Are pes universe the only ones getting day one option file out?

There seems to be a basic one out on pes patch already

https://www.pes-patch.com/category/pes-2019-ps4-patches

If nothing better comes out between now and when I start playing this will do the job for me.

Just got my review code :)))))

Love how the demo lets you play online.

Would always play the FIFA demo and get a false sense of anticipation it would return to peak 13 days and find myself underwhelmed when playing a real person online at launch.

Only had one game but it was good craic.

The game doesn't feel as slick as FIFA in terms of dribbling and some other aspects but I've hated the last 5 FIFAs so I need to balance everything out in my judgement.

With that price on the GC at least if my enjoyment doesn't last I'm getting my money back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,500 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

TheGameCollection also have a further 5% off with the code BankHol5

My TGC order has changed status from 'awaiting stock/release' to 'processing' so it looks like it may be shipping today alright as Luckycharms_74 mentioned earlier. :)

Hope to god virgin media sorts there Internet out before Thursday!!!

I plan on getting legend edition threw the store.

I've went and bought the £5 PES Universe membership to get the option file.

Hopefully I'll have it downloaded and ready to go around the same time the game arrives.

I've went and bought the £5 PES Universe membership to get the option file.

Hopefully I'll have it downloaded and ready to go around the same time the game arrives.

We should have done a group buy for that :D

We should have done a group buy for that :D

I could probably win.zip it and email it on to people.

<<

>>

• Advertisement

I could probably win.zip it and email it on to people.

<<

>>

I wouldn't say no :)

I wouldn't say no :)

I'll keep ya posted, PES Universe isnt blocked in work either so I'll use their internet to download it. :pac:

I think I still have gold membership on there site not sure I'll check later if I do. Don't mind sharing it with others if I can!

My TGC order has changed status from 'awaiting stock/release' to 'processing' so it looks like it may be shipping today alright as Luckycharms_74 mentioned earlier. :)

Mine "processing" too :)

I think I had silver for the 2017 game but never renewed because I didnt buy the 2018 game.

• Advertisement

I'd gladly take an update file too :)

Procession from GC here too. :D

Yep I have it until November. I remember there being issues with it last year on day one if I get it no problem this year anyone who wants it pm me.

Hold on its saying pes 2018..... Do you need to buy another for 2019?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Heffoman

Does anyone know if they have changed the masterleague much this year?
    Pretty much the only reason I buy it.

Just renewed my gold membership too this morning.

Happy to share for one goal advantages in the Boards PES League...

Haha. Happy to share though with whoever wants it.

Yep I have it until November. I remember there being issues with it last year on day one if I get it no problem this year anyone who wants it pm me.

Hold on its saying pes 2018..... Do you need to buy another for 2019?

The 2019 Option File isnt active yet.

I checked too and with my membership, I can download 2018 option files.

You'll be able to access the 2019 option file until your membership runs out.

The 2019 Option File isnt active yet.

I checked too and with my membership, I can download 2018 option files.

You'll be able to access the 2019 option file until your membership runs out.

Hope that's the case so! The way they have the website layed out it's like you need a new sub.

https://www.pesuniverse.com/pes-2019-option-file-membership/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,667 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

I will take an option file off any kind soul that would like to share.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Heffoman

I will take an option file off any kind soul that would like to share.

Same here.

Just got my 'Despatched' Email from TGC so hopefully you all got yours too!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

My order has just been despatched apparently.

They must have made a note on my account after last year's debacle. :pac:

Wilberto wrote: »
    My order has just been despatched apparently.

They must have made a note on my account after last year's debacle. :pac:

Same here, dispatched at 15.28. :D

Same here, dispatched at 15.28. :D

+1 for 15:28 :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Are people getting this delivered from TGC to their houses or to Parcel Motel?

MrStuffins wrote: »

Parcel Motel. Always comes the night before for me (jinxing myself now). Although I know it doesn't for others.

MrStuffins wrote: »

Parcel Motel :)

€37. 11 for the game including delivery.

Can't go wrong with that. What a bargain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭JaMarcus

Looking forward to this.

Played my 1,470th and final game of PES 2018 today. Suffice to say, I got my money's worth out of it! :pac:

Online Division:
    Played: 522
    Won: 342
    Drew: 70
    Lost: 110

Co-Op
    Played: 948
    Won: 691
    Drew: 114
    Lost: 143

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,310 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

JaMarcus wrote: »
    Looking forward to this.

Played my 1,470th and final game of PES 2018 today. Suffice to say, I got my money's worth out of it! :pac:

Online Division:

Co-Op

Bloody hell, that's moneys worth! I played a few games last night, really just logged on to make sure the download started.
    Definitely one of the better PES games, Played it most nights till Christmas and still played regularly up until about april.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

JaMarcus wrote: »
    Looking forward to this.

Online Division:

Co-Op

Excellent! Where can I find those stats on my game, JaMarcus?

Advertisement