Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Badminton

Options
  • 07-04-2005 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭

Is there many people out there still playing badminton. I used to play and thinking of getting back into it as I *ahem* have become rather unfit.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭deedee lepoopoo

Not as many people are playing as the mid-1980's, but the badminton centre on Whitehall Road, Dublin 12 is a good place to play, they have lessons there also or try your local community centre as they may have badminton lessons ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Ive played in that centre on whitehall road. Used to play it in the mid 90's and was great for keeping fit and competitions. Dont really need lessons as I know how to play. Might just go and have a look in community centre(Dundalk). Thanks

Advertisement