Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Packet to Sydney

Options
  • 16-11-2015 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

I am sending a packet to Sydney & want to include a few Irish sweets, any suggestions would be a great help!! I was thinking of maltesers, would they be melted by the time they arrive.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

probably , besides you can get them everywhere here. stick with non melty things like tea bags , curry , ballymaloe relish and stew mix

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

Thank you Brand. The reason I picked Maltesers was when he & his partner were home last Christmas, they nearly ate all my Maltesers. I thought they weren't available in Sydney!!. Is YORKIE available. Sorry for bothering you again.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

in some places , but chocolate never arrives intact. the missus's friends send over big bars of galaxy choc on occasion but once we open it , its usually mush.especially in spring /summer.Its going to hit 40 degrees here friday and stuff like that will turn to goo instantly. The choc over here has a special additive or something to stop it melting

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

Brand Thank you so much!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

I send packets of Freddo bars - good proper Cadbury choc, enough to satisfy a choc urge and they always arrive intact.

• Advertisement
Advertisement