Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert subjects!?!

Options
  • 27-02-2015 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

So I'm in TY at the moment and have to choose my leaving cert subjects next week. I've already decided to do history and geography. I know there's a lot of coursework but I've always enjoyed them and I'm good at learning things off by heart. I heard there's a lot of essays but writing essays is something I'm pretty good at so I'm not worried about that.

I'm just stuck between biology and chemistry. I've always preferred biology over chemistry but have been told biology is easier. From 1st to 3rd year I usually got better marks in biology but the majority of my year were the same as it was pretty easy yet I heard its much harder at leaving cert. I find chemistry more interesting and the teachers are generally better than the biology teacher.

What would you recommend and how did you find these subjects if you did them? Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,131 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

If you prefer Chemistry, do Chemistry.

Other people's experiences are of no relevance to you. They are not you.

Advertisement