Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭Eemia

Went on a mad spree last week and cannot find most things online - whats with the new look website 1 of the 4 things i bought are on it :eek: Annoying!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

Not strickly latest purchase but I haven't worn them since I bought them. I just dusted off the box from the end of my wardrobe so they're "new" to me :)

By Steve Madden

1130487-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

Jimmy Choo for H and M (black ones top middle - couldn't get a better picture)

[IMG]broken linky :([/IMG]

Just have to find somewhere to wear them now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭AllInOne

Orlee, those shoes are amazing! How much did they set you back?:O

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

His collection is orgasmic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 75 ✭✭thefireinside

Got these recently in next: http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/shoes/womensshoes/24/2

I think they were around E46, really comfy, they have them in a stoney colour aswell I just saw online, they kinda look nice than mine!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

The package arrived today, however, ASOS sent me the wrong item.

I ordered a Black pair of leggings from them too and they should arrive tomorrow or Friday and I hope to God they sent me the correct item in legging package cos I don't want two incorrect items!

The leggings I ordered are these:

ASOS PETITE Cropped Jersey Leggings

117174.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

17S35FKHK_thumb.jpg

Ah thanks .... they weren't too bad really $120 in New York

Never been worn!!!!!!!!!!! forgot how much I love them!

Also bought these yesterday in River Island ... think they'd look pretty good together!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

190447949.tif&tmp=newlook_prodStandard&clipcolor=FFFFFF

Yay! Finally got this, I've been eyeing it for ages and New Look are doing 20% off dresses at the moment so I had to get it really :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

phasers wrote: »

I've got this in red, it's super cute!

Another Asos order. Think this is the beginning of a dangerous addiction...

cardi.jpg?t=1276782706

For a wedding, over a coral dress...

and this top:

top.jpg?t=1276782737

I wanted a red one but they only had tiny sizes left :mad: :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭miss5

janeybabe wrote: »
    17S35FKHK_thumb.jpg
    I LOVE that dress, Where did you get it Janeybabe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

miss5 wrote: »
    I LOVE that dress, Where did you get it Janeybabe?
    It's from MIss Selfridge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

xf8brk.jpg - Oasis. €19

Bought a smart black v neck top in Oasis also for €19 but can't find pic. [both skirt & top were reduced from €47 each!]

New Look: a fab dress I'm wearing out tomorrow night - pink/green/white with wihte lace on bottom and top for €30, and a white tunic with yellow/orange/pink and other colours for €25. There was 20% off dresses so I only paid €44! Happy days!

Dorothy Perkins: Got a beige floral tunic for €25, reduced from €45 [wouldn't pay €45 for it] and a cute blue floral one for €30, reduced from €51.

Also got 2 pairs of sandals [gold & white pair] in Dunnes for €4 each, and black pumps for €9.

May take pics on my camera later but they never come out as good as they are online!

Also got leggings €4 & footless tights €4 in Dunnes too! looked for cycling shorts but didn't see any so will have to have a look for them and a maxi dress another day!

I love seeing how many 'bargains' I got so if I paid full whack for all the above it would cost €281 but I paid €171.

Jesus, that's enough!! :( I think I felt better when I didn't calculate how much I spent [put everything on credit card!!! :-0 ]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Ruthie_

Got a few things for my holidays, getting very excited now!!

http://www.dunnesstores.ie/fashion.php?id=women&secId=308

and

http://www.dunnesstores.ie/fashion.php?id=women&secId=308

Got a few other things but can't find them online. Gonna hit Zara asap and get some dresses I think!!

Links don't work actually and I dunno how to get the pics up myself sorry!!

• Advertisement

04_224_0095.jpg
    105362316.jpg
    Got both for a tenner in Barratts!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bob the Seducer

This Junk de Luxe zip top:

image1xl.jpg

and this is basically how I'm dressed today, just with lighter colour jeans

Got two dresses today. Here and here.

The second one is absolutely beautiful. Colours are very bright & striking. Love it. If only I knew it would look nice on me & I'd get it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Treated myself to a little shopping yesterday.

Firstly I got a new eyeshadow from the MAC To the Beach collection. I chose Firecracker - a lovely orange/coral colour

review_tothebeach019.jpg

Then I picked up these Irregular Choice shoes in Office for E44

47138113_b1.jpg

• Advertisement

The second one is absolutely beautiful. Colours are very bright & striking. Love it. If only I knew it would look nice on me & I'd get it!

It's only £30 so a bargain. They have it in pink, purple, green (I think), blue and black. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

It's only £30 so a bargain. They have it in pink, purple, green (I think), blue and black. :)

£30???? I think I have to have it. It's a stunning dress.

Yup. Linky. It doesn't come in green. I was wrong. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

image1xxl.jpg

My second ever order from asos (first was in may 2008!)
    Cheap Monday velvet bodycon dress. First they sold out of M so I got L. Went on there an hour ago and they had M (?) so I bought it again and I'll see which suits!

I'm not sure what to wear over this. Grey is a tricky colour to wear! It looks good with reds but I have nothing red.

dudara wrote: »
    Then I picked up these Irregular Choice shoes in Office for E44

47138113_b1.jpg

I'm so jealous of your IC shoe collection!!

Got this today... think i might wear it to a wedding in August

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I'm not sure what to wear over this. Grey is a tricky colour to wear! It looks good with reds but I have nothing red.

I find pink gorgeous with grey, whether it be a dusty pink shade or magenta. Dress is lovely by the way, love Cheap Monday.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

phasers wrote: »

Yay! Finally got this, I've been eyeing it for ages and New Look are doing 20% off dresses at the moment so I had to get it really :pac:

I have that and love it! I get loads of attention when I wear it :D.
    Got two dresses today.
    Here and here.

I just ordered the second one too :o. I love it! Hope it looks nice on now, or I'll be really disappointed.

Yeah, I'm hoping it will be nice on too. I'm worried about the bust area but sure I can always lash in the chicken fillets to make it look better. :)

Yeah, I'm hoping it will be nice on too. I'm worried about the bust area but sure I can always lash in the chicken fillets to make it look better. :)
    I'm tempted to order it but reckon it wont fit me. The waist measurements for large are 33" and hips 42". Mine are about 2 inches bigger! :( No idea whether the Uttam clothing fits me nicely or not - could pay a visit to New Look to try some on there but won't get chance. Oh well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Oh I want that dress, the maxi one, so so so badly, don't have 45 euro :( But it is so beautiful...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

Bought this guna from Asos, my first ever purchase from there, for my 21st next week. Absolutely love it but I'm sickened, I bought a size 16 so that my boobs would fit into it, but they still don't! Hopefully I can get it taken out a little bit...

http://images.asos.com/inv/X/23/48/1106176/Print/image1xl.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 218 ✭✭Stray_Cat

Got the dress in Awear and the shoes in Schuh
    10400937_Print_medium.jpg1313113040_main.jpg

Got these Fitflops recently - they're a little chunky but I would really recommend on comfort grounds alone!

051_black_1.jpg

Of course, that meant I had to buy some red nail varnish as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,204 ✭✭✭jos28

The Cool wrote: »
    Bought this guna from Asos, my first ever purchase from there, for my 21st next week. Absolutely love it but I'm sickened, I bought a size 16 so that my boobs would fit into it, but they still don't! Hopefully I can get it taken out a little bit...

http://images.asos.com/inv/X/23/48/1106176/Print/image1xl.jpg

Beautiful dress, have you tried it on wearing a minimising bra. It might save having to let it out . Happy birthday :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

I tried it on without a bra, and no good! The hook at the top of the zip will close, but the zip wont go any further up then where my bra would be. Feckin boobs!!! Thanks though :D must get accessory shopping now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

Got a few things in New Look at the weekend, but their website being crap and all, they're not on it :P Picked up this maxi dress, delighted with it! First one I've found that actually suits me.

196380779.tif&tmp=newlook_prodStandard&clipcolor=FFFFFF

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

Twee. wrote: »
    I find pink gorgeous with grey, whether it be a dusty pink shade or magenta. Dress is lovely by the way, love Cheap Monday.

Hm, I'm not really a pink sort of girl, I can't think of anything pink in my wardrobe, its just a colour that doesn't suit me. Maybe if I get something in a nice green. I'll keep looking, thanks! I love them too, even though i bought a couple pairs of their black skinnies and the colour faded badly.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭aisling.laura

Just bought this lovely lace waistcoat in new look with my staff discount :)
    its more see-through and lacy when its on than in the pic, love it!

This arrived. They sent me the blue instead of the purple. :( I think I might keep it though. It's more turquoise. It's gorgeous on and would be perfect for a summer wedding. No chance of wearing a bra with it though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

JD00031_100_a.jpg Dress from Lipsy

04P19XMUL_thumb.jpg Top from Topshop

305636_black_1.jpg

305637_1.jpg Juicy tracksuit from Harvey Nicks, except I got it in hot pink, also another pair of velour tracksuit bottoms no longer on site

Y319_Black_Yumi_Kia_thumb.jpg Cardi from Yumi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

got a looovely maxi dress in the upstairs bit in awear in grafton street where they have non awear clothes. its a bit hit & miss but they do have some gorgeous dresses & theyre not too expensive either, the 1 i got was only €32 :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

dudara wrote: »
    Got these Fitflops recently - they're a little chunky but I would really recommend on comfort grounds alone!

051_black_1.jpg

Of course, that meant I had to buy some red nail varnish as well

I tried these on yesterday and they are so comfy! Did you buy them online? They are €80 in Arnotts! I was looking at the Sketchers version in baratts also. I think they'd be perfect for my holidays as plan on doing a lot of walking!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Just bought this lovely lace waistcoat in new look with my staff discount :)
    its more see-through and lacy when its on than in the pic, love it!

Ooh that is beautiful. I haven't been to New Look in ages, I'll have to go visit.

Just bought myself this as a present to myself for finishing college for the summer. I thought I deserved something pretty! :p
    image1xl.jpg

Sunnies!
    5758412868147_Black_m1.jpg
    Urban Outfitters, only a tenner!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭cat_dog

Pythia wrote: »

305636_black_1.jpg

305637_1.jpg Juicy tracksuit from Harvey Nicks, except I got it in hot pink, also another pair of velour tracksuit bottoms no longer on site
    I think velour tracksuits are so tacky... especially hot pink ones

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

cat_dog wrote: »

If I'm not mistaken, no one has asked for your opinion.

Catdog, please keep you opinions to yourself unless asked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

cat_dog wrote: »

Oh, I better return it so. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭cat_dog

Twee. wrote: »
    Catdog, please keep you opinions to yourself unless asked.
    So I'm only allowed to comment if I like the item? :rolleyes:...

You're allowed to comment in the Chatwalk thread, not here.

dudara

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement