Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Nobody told me that riger mortis started when you are alive :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Morning all :)

Bemoaning my single status this morning - being doing a lot of that lately :(:rolleyes:

Hope everyone else is feeling good!

I don't know where I am. My dream this morning was intense so I'm adjusting being back in the real world.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I don't know where I am. My dream this morning was intense so I'm adjusting being back in the real world.

I have that affect on people ;):D

Hope your ok :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ick, muggy again today. Up and out to meet a friend.. He only comes out of the boonies occasionally :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Nobody told me that riger mortis started when you are alive :D

I get it in my crotch area most mornings but it goes away after a bit. :pac::pac::pac::pac:

Seriously though, hope you feel better.

I'm not poolside at the moment.
    But I do have a donut in front of me.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

not poolside. no donut.
    day off to study. which i'll do any minute now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside, my first attempt at brewing coffee failed, it looked more like tea than coffee o_O and yes I did use coffee beans ! 😀😛

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

In the nail salon waiting to have my nails done. Couldn’t be going on holidays with no nails :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Going to see The Lion King this weekend - anyone else seen it? Looking forward to it anyway :)

Deskside, wishing it was lunch!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Work gave me a new iphone so playing with my new shiny thing. Having a game with myself predicting who will be the first to contact me on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Deskside, my first attempt at brewing coffee failed, it looked more like tea than coffee o_O and yes I did use coffee beans ! 😀😛

Spill the beans ... blow by blow account of making it please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

In a food court debating dumping boyfriend for making endure 1 and half hours in traffic to trudge through monsoon rain to get here. So hungry I feel sick and have loads of work to do. But no, he had to go to the furthest mall possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

What about your passion for Barry’s Tea? Did that holiday in Italy turn your head?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Desk side, drinking a lime juice spritzer.
    Finally decided to reactivate my Boards account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Did you grind them first. :)

Enjoying a bit of a sit in the garden, after a damp unproductive morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,349 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

What a wet, muggy washout of a day. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

On the sofa streaming the football so am 'poolside sorta.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,076 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Knocked off just after 6pm from a non stop day. Another one tomorrow and hopefully a weekend of fun! At the kitchen table talking to you guys and thinking of spoiling myself with some food!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,825 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Kitchen , watching the sky darken , waiting on a downpour now . Tis a night for simple comfort food , think egg and chips are in order .

• Advertisement

Oh sounds lovely mam, put my name in the pot!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Helping make invitations for another family event ... I swore never again!

honeybear wrote: »
    Helping make invitations for another family event ... I swore never again!
    Is it DD's and Seph's wedding? :pac:

Why not? Need to know what style invites for the BIG DAY!

Oh sounds lovely mam, put my name in the pot!

No problem at all , enough for everyone :)

Right , strange question but is anyone else feeling a bit off , humour wise , this week ? Just seem to be up and down like a yo yo here , am blaming the moon :D

Didnt Sephers promise that HBs wedding would be before DDs ?

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Right , strange question but is anyone else feeling a bit off , humour wise , this week ? Just seem to be up and down like a yo yo here , am blaming the moon :D

+1 Mam ... but no YoYo.

Just plain flattened :o

It's the weather - roasting one minute, cold the next, damp and dreary and the evenings are drawing in.

I feel like I've been hit by a bus and am having trouble sleeping at night.

0lddog wrote: »
    +1 Mam ... but no YoYo.

Just plain flattened :o

I get ya Olddog , am like a little bun that starts to rise then deflates again !

Time to shake it off I think !

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Thought the same Mam! Hope everyone okay. This thread is great!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement