Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wreckfest

Options
  • 29-07-2018 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭

Anyone else interested in this? I've been following it on YouTube, it looks like great craic altogether.

Back on the 360 there was about 8 of us that would terrorise online DD lobbies in Grid with our cars painted in identical Tri-coloured cars.

It was endless fun and is sorely missed.
    Release date for consoles is penciled in for November.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭tipp_tipp_tipp

Havn't played it, but was a big fan of DD2 back in the day, so will probably pick it up in a steam sale at some point. It does look excellent, really nice damage modelling. Apparently it went it limbo for some time with no development, and looked like it would never reach it's potential. But has really come on the last 12 months or so which is great to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭ldusoswa

I've been tempted to buy it but it's just a bit too steep for me still for a bit of fun with the lads. I barely have time to play my other games so this will need to drop to €20 before i bite the bullet.
    It does look SILLY amounts of fun though

Advertisement