Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Web Design Project Manager Software

• 26-09-2012 12:23pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34

Hi there.

Do any of you know of any good FREE Webdesgin Project Manager Software out there?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

There's loads of project management solutions. Basecamp is probably the most well known - if you google for "basecamp alternatives" you'll find a bunch.

(I've tried lots, including many self hosted and hosted solutions, and find myself returning to Basecamp time and again because of it's simplicity).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34 molko2b

hey, thanks a mil for your quick response, i just checked out basecamp, and although it looks great, its not FREE :(
    any free ones you can suggest??

molko2b wrote: »
    hey, thanks a mil for your quick response, i just checked out basecamp, and although it looks great, its not FREE :(
    any free ones you can suggest??

Yep:
    Trojan wrote: »
    if you google for "basecamp alternatives" you'll find a bunch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Asana is what i use. It's free, and I find it's great.

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭chakotha

A Cork crowd have launched a very good looking one.

Team Work Project Management.

You can have an unlimited free trial limited to 2 projects.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Feng Office I found bloody fantastic for sharing files, concepts and time management and email functionality between both clients and site team members - if I remember rightly you can invoice based on time through it as well.

Can be used as Web or Locally hosted solution and its open source

• Registered Users Posts: 3 artvaark

chakotha wrote: »
    A Cork crowd have launched a very good looking one.

Team Work Project Management.

You can have an unlimited free trial limited to 2 projects.

Yeah I am using that one as well. Works great with a enjoyable interface. When I need more projects I just sign up again with a different email. I use to set up a new email at my domain name for each new client and forward that to my main email.

Anyone ever found an open source solution that is as intuitive and user friendly as Basecamp? Most of them I've tried (I've installed ~12) were overly complex and needed a manual. I want something that doesn't need a manual :)

Advertisement