Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sinn 104 hours Sat ABE

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭hitemfrank

Certainly is. I've been tempted to pull the trigger on that but I can't find the lug to lug dimension. I've small wrists so I need a small lug to lug.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,489 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

hitemfrank wrote: »
    Certainly is. I've been tempted to pull the trigger on that but I can't find the lug to lug dimension. I've small wrists so I need a small lug to lug.

So... took the plunge...

I love work bonus time

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,152 ✭✭✭893bet

So... took the plunge...

I love work bonus time

Looks tasty.

I am struggling also around this time. Trying to resist buying a few watches that I really don’t truly want.

So... took the plunge...

I love work bonus time

Nice. I'm still in the 'considering it' phase.

I reckon two more watches this year is all for me so I want to choose wisely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

I’ve been talking myself in and out of that since it was announced. Dropped a fortune on car cleaning gear this week so I’m safe enough (until I’m not!).

I’m still holding out hope for a 155 appearing at reasonable money. Missed out on one on eBay that was in Belfast a few weeks ago.

• Advertisement

I’ve been talking myself in and out of that since it was announced. Dropped a fortune on car cleaning gear this week so I’m safe enough (until I’m not!).

I’m still holding out hope for a 155 appearing at reasonable money. Missed out on one on eBay that was in Belfast a few weeks ago.

I just love the look... the vintage lume ... and it’s a pilot..

The 155 is classic..and I did look at the 158 , lovely bund.. but just lost the gra for multi dial..

https://www.sinn.de/de/Modell/158.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,933 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I bought a HKeD Bund V3 that I had delivered to scratch my 155/Bund itch for a while and help me decide if I want to drop the cash on a Sinn/Tag if I can ever find a decent and affordable one.

It's now my favourite watch!
    I bloody love it, even the hand wind is awesome.
    My 1st hand winder.

I love it.

The new Sinn 158 is nice, the 155 is bloody beautiful but if/when I manage to buy a German bund it will have to be vintage/mil surp.

Got an email to say it’s being shipped next week

Also bought this leather strap to go with it

506371.jpeg

Awesome. I see its sold out now on their website so at least I won't buy one out of boredom next week while working from home :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

I caved earlier in the week but it was sold out!

• Advertisement

Well it’s arrived

It stunning, will do a review in a while

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,933 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Well it’s arrived

It stunning, will do a review in a while

Well wear, it really is a beaut!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Lorddrakul

That is lovely, well wear.

What’s would peoples thoughts be on putting this on a jubilee bracelet?

My thoughts are relatively simple on that. It's your watch, do what you want with it :)

If you try it and like it, excellent. If you try it and don't like it, we'll no you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 shano76

Beautiful. Well wear!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,310 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Stunning watch, great choice. Give us a picture when you get the new strap

Advertisement