Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to order hunan skulls

Options
  • 17-12-2018 9:50am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 325 ✭✭

I've seen one of them being shipped from Indonesia. Anyone know where I could find a few of them listed instead of waiting for one on ebay.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Pretzeluck wrote: »
    I've seen one of them being shipped from Indonesia. Anyone know where I could find a few of them listed instead of waiting for one on ebay.

I'd say you'll find them on the internet.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Unless you've got some gothic fetish, or worse, going on get one of the approved for medical training casts. Much cheaper for a start and there's more choice of type and no issue with legalities around ownership and transportation. IIRC unless it's considered an antique there are rules and regs around owning human remains.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,529 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

College of surgeons or any hospital round Dublin.

Graveyards, but you'd have to dig for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Graveyards, but you'd have to dig for them.
    ...And it'd be illegal.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I've noticed a lot of people have one attached to their bodies, have you considered decapitation?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

You've already got one. Put an ad on gumtree and someone will come and retrieve it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,410 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

You've already got one. Put an ad on gumtree and someone will come and retrieve it.

Wouldn't that be a business idea?
    Scan your head and get a 3D printout of your own skull.
    Discount for couples and children, wouldn't that make an interesting display in the living room?

Discount for couples and children, wouldn't that make an interesting display in the living room?

Funnily enough, would solve the 'Brian Boru' joke... just not for Brian Boru

• Registered Users Posts: 12,224 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Ive no knowledge about skulls....

murray_small.jpg

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,238 ✭✭✭✭endacl

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,062 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Does it absolutely have to be from that province in China, or would one from a neighbouring province do?

Ive no knowledge about skulls....

murray_small.jpg

Is the OP Guybrush Threepwood?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,224 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Is the OP Guybrush Threpwood?

Better not be, that guy has my arm.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

endacl wrote: »
    MarkR wrote: »
    Does it absolutely have to be from that province in China, or would one from a neighbouring province do?

You joke, but if you're to get a human skull, one from that country would be a likely source.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

I'm surprised the OP has lasted so long. 5 months of bull***t

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Pretty sure you'd need a Cat 1 license to get one, and approval from the department, which barring educational or training need, you probably won't. Why not just get a 3D printed one? You might get one online but I imagine you'll be skirting the wrong side of the law to do so.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,468 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Great way to break the facial recognition lock on the phone too

https://www.wired.com/story/hackers-say-broke-face-id-security/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

tedpan wrote: »
    I'm surprised the OP has lasted so long. 5 months of bull***t

They really start the oddest threads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,147 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Did you try Skull Island OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,973 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

May be the OP wants a skull for the ritual side of things, maybe he wants to summon a spirit?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Nah, more likely a sexual thing:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

Nah, more likely a sexual thing:eek:

Jeffrey Dahmer alert.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I'll give you two for ton, but since it's yourself I give you special price sir! I'll give you five for €200. I'm rooting out my axe as we speak...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭engiweirdo

Pretzeluck wrote: »

Now that's a question I always wanted the answer to but was afraid to ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Beanntraigheach

They were on special offer in Aldi last week - €19.99 Selling like hotcakes.
    I picked up two as Christmas gifts for my nephews.
    I'd doubt there's any left now, but they'll likely have them back in stock soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭railer201

Your local head shop !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

For skulls I would recommend this guy. He has some beautiful pieces. My inner geek is so tempted to get something from him.

Also they arnt as morbid and creepy as the route you want to go down you sick ****

https://jackofthedust.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Time for the classic:

Ok, funny 20years ago...

Advertisement