Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Child ghost on Gerry Ryan Show

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭umop episdn

Is it not Gerry Ryan himself?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭milli milli

I remember this well. I think it was from the 1990s. He actually phoned that woman a few times. It was like a series. I remember another woman listener telling her to ‘adopt’ the child.
    One time I remember her on the phone saying she could see him and he rolled a ball to her.
    She said she got very angry one day and told him to leave and he ran away and cried.
    The whole situation was very sad. He seemed to want a mother figure and herself and her husband were just plain terrified of the situation.
    Like I said, the Gerry Ryan show followed the situation and were helping her out (presumably with mediums and the like).
    I don’t know what eventually happened.
    In those days if you missed the show, there was no listen back or looking up the internet to find out what happened.
    Does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

There was also one of these type calls on fm104 or 98fm years ago where they had daily calls with a person about similar events in their house, anyone remember it or have a recording!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 rider66

VERY interesting. It saddens me that people are so afraid of the unknown, especially when it's caused them NO harm, and even listens to them! I can completely understand the initial shock, but just having a civil chat with the 'ghost' can help them move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭The_Dark_Lord

Spooky

• Advertisement
Advertisement