Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TUF 28 Thread (spoilers)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

i was delighted juan won. maurice was such an annoying c*nt

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

Well, that's a wrap---last fight in the Tuf gym done n dusted. Bit hard to watch at the end, but looking forward to tonight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,224 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Sorry, did I miss something? TUF is not coming back?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

It's finished in that location anyhow. Leah and Macy had the last bout in the cage, pretty cool really even if a liver shot ended it right quick, ugh.

I am still unclear about the future of the show, but really hope it will go on. I know a lot of people here are tired of the format but I am still glued every season. I like the stories :)

Aha: ESPN has it now: https://mmajunkie.com/2018/08/ufc-dana-white-says-the-ultimate-fighter-will-continue-espn

• Registered Users Posts: 23,841 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

I'm glad it's continuing, only season I didn't really watch was the one whittaker won..england v the ozzies

• Advertisement
Advertisement