Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studies into biological gender

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Looks like an interesting read. I'll be sure to read more on the subjects, but I believe studies of trans and cis people have been ongoing for a while now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 TeacherAni

I just read this quote from one of the links

''The prevalence of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) was found to be 10 times higher in the population of Dutch children with gender dysphoria, who were referred to a gender identity clinic, than in a population of typical children''

Wondering if anyone has heard of this before or similar results in other populations?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

It seems to be prevalent among the community. I know one Trans Girl on the spectrum.

Advertisement