Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DXO Nik Software Black Friday Deal

Options
  • 23-11-2018 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭

Mods, please move this if it is in the wrong place.

DXO Nik Software on Sale for Black Friday, €34.99!

If anybody is interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

Hadn't realised that DXO had started charging for this software again. It was offered as a free download by Google a couple of years ago. Is the latest version worth upgrading from the old free one?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,775 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Its free isn't it? I downloaded it onto photoshop a few years back.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

It was free I have the older free version on my computer havent tried the update in case it turns into a demo and have to pay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Seems it's still free but paying gives access to support.

• Administrators Posts: 53,439 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

It's free for 30 days, but then you have to pay.

It used to be free when Google owned it, but then Google abandoned it and it was bought by DXO.

(I found all this out yesterday when googling for reviews to see if it was worth it).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

The black and white conversions were good with this. Can it be used stand alone or is it dependant on lightroom?

Advertisement