Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good sheets/duvet covers

• 24-11-2018 9:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 521 ✭✭✭

Anyone have tips for reasonably priced hotel quality duvet covers and sheets? i've picked them up over the years in TK Maxx but we need a supering bed size now and they rarely have anything in that size. Looking online we are talking 80 quid per duvet set. I am keen on good sheets but wondering if anyone knows of a bargain.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,649 ✭✭✭✭fits

We recently got super king size in tk maxx. You just need to keep checking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 495 ✭✭bleary

Try bedeck. You https://www.bedeckhome.com
    Code black20 gives additional 20 % off. Quality is great in my experience. They have super king from about 40 gbp

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Gretchin

Homestore and more have great bargains in S/K bedding, also Shaws. Just make sure that they are 100% cotton.

Advertisement