Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Schools in Waterford City

Options
  • 01-11-2018 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi.
    Can anyone give me feedback about primary schools in Waterford city?
    Everything I read about it was from almost 10years ago.

Thanks in advance
    Neag

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Can you narrow it down, do you want single sex. Irish medium, religious ethos or multi-denom. You will also need to consider if the particular school links into a particular secondary school?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Neag

Can you narrow it down, do you want single sex. Irish medium, religious ethos or multi-denom. You will also need to consider if the particular school links into a particular secondary school?

Thanks for your answer.
    Honestly I'm not looking for nothing in particular, at the moment just wanted to know which school is the best for my little girl as I will need to regist her soon...
    It can be just girls or mixed, religious or not... Just wondering the reputation of the school.

Kind regards
    Neag

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

"Reputation " like " a good school" is a hard one, for some people what makes a good school is very different to what someone else would. If there are no school specific replies, I might try to get this moved to the Waterford board/

Advertisement