Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to swich energy supplier

Options
  • 02-12-2018 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi everyone! Can somebody help me please with my energy bill. We use very low, 650KW a year and prepay power is charging us 1000 € and more as it goes up more and more. Which company we should change to?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Put your figures into bonkers and check

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭kieranwaldron

Sussy wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Can somebody help me please with my energy bill. We use very low, 650KW a year and prepay power is charging us 1000 € and more as it goes up more and more. Which company we should change to?

I am with Energia and I am satisfied with them since I switched to them from Board Gais Energy last year. Ring them up and tell them your yearly consumption rate, and ask them to quote you an estimated yearly charge based on your past consumption.

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sidcon

Put your details into bonkers.ie they will tell you your best options and some off them have price plans so same amount paid every month makes it easy to pay

Advertisement