Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returning to education

Options
  • 03-11-2018 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi!

I have been a student of ITT from 2012/2013 until 2016/2017 and have attanded a level 8 course in Pharma Sciences (level 8 directly).

Last year didn't go too well. I have attended the classes, and done my assignments, however I have not sat my final exams.

Due to the prospect of failing the final exams, I have not attempted them, and left with an early accreditation award (level 7) of the level 7 pharmaceutical science programme that was running along side with the direct level 8 course (level 7 with addition of last year for completion of level 8).

For financial reasons, I have taken a break from college, but now, I would like to return to repeat the final year.

My questions are as follows;

1. Will I still be eligible for the honours level 8 BCs degree since I have not attempted the final year exams?

2. Will I only be able to repeat the final year, skipping the first 3 years that I have been accredited the level 7 degree for.

Look forwards to your reply.

SP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Elai147

I think it will be best to talk to the head of department of your college. You should be able to repeat just the final year.

Advertisement