Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navan road train station

Options
  • 05-12-2017 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi, does anyone park here in the mornings? Just wondering what it’s like for spaces. Also do I need to sign up in advance for parking? I presume although packed there’s no hassle getting on the trains

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Depends on which direction you are going. When i was living in Coolmine upto 2 years ago, Towards town in the mornings, i saw people unable to get on the trains.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭mojesius

You'll get parking up until just after 8am..spaces gone after that, the carpark isn't too big. I've parked there a few times, there's an app called apcoa, which you can pay through when you've parked, 4eur a day, not sure about weekly rates
    No hassle getting on the train but a seat is very unlikely :)

Advertisement