Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snowbomb

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

I'm glad someone took the time to write that. thanks for sharing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭eskimocat

I remember reading a very good post on here once about how difficult it is to forecast for Ireland because of its geographical location. It went along the lines of being similar to putting a piece of paper in an envelope and adding water and then trying to predict with accuracy the conditions that may affect that tiny slip of paper.

Keeping that in mind and seeing the abilities of the forecasters to get anything near as accurate as they in fact do, always impresses me no end.

So taking the bits of forecasting that we are lucky to have and inaccurately sensationalising them just to make a few quid, is at best disingenuous, and at worse, outright irresponsible. Thanks for sharing Nacho, very interesting reading. :)

Advertisement