Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gshock app help

Options
  • 08-03-2019 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,476 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Some of the settings in the ghock app are greyed out

fuucua.png

Watch is GMW-B5000 full metal. Seems to have paired to the phone and time etc is fine. Android phone pixel 3xl. Any suggestions on what might be wrong?

Thanks,
    Mick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Turn on Bluetooth....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,476 ✭✭✭micks_address

ED E wrote: »
    Turn on Bluetooth....
    It's on like donkey kong

• Registered Users Posts: 8,476 ✭✭✭micks_address

Ok so it looks like it connects and everything is available in the app.. it displayed cncted where the date should be

2nbwqw5.jpg

If I press the date button the date returns and the options are disabled in the app.. I have to hold down the connect button for 3 seconds on the watch and it connects again..is that normal behavior?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0v3yzynewM

Although it is not the B5000, the functionality of the module is identical.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭shakedown

Ok so it looks like it connects and everything is available in the app.. it displayed cncted where the date should be

If I press the date button the date returns and the options are disabled in the app.. I have to hold down the connect button for 3 seconds on the watch and it connects again..is that normal behavior?

Yes this is normal behaviour. I guess it would be too much of a battery drain to remain constantly connected via bluetooth.

• Advertisement
Advertisement