Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swap comics

Options
  • 25-03-2016 1:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi true believers!
    I'm doing a bit of a clear out atm and have lots of comics to get rid of. I don't have anything of value and I'm not bothered trying to sell them.
    Does anyone know of any Facebook groups for swapping comics? I will probably make a post on adverts anyway but a fb group could be a good way of getting the right types of people to see what i have. I have found wargameing swap pages handdy in the past.
    If none exist would anyone use one if I set it up?
    Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

Hey. No idea if there is any facebook groups for that sort of thing. Adverts would probably be the best bet.

If you've any Spiderman or Marvel comics in general, I wouldn't mind taking them off your hands. Just pm me a list or something and I can arrange to meet you in town or something. Gluck!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 The Soup King

Pm on the way :)

Advertisement